Welcome To aBlackWeb

JWB (Jogging while Black) cost Ahmaud Arbery his life. (All 3 rednecks found guilty).

“this area is known for narcotic dealing”

it’s an empty field and he’s the only one there

I could see why he’s upset the cop singled him out. He was ran, patted down... nothing. There was no probable cause to search his vehicle. He wasn’t acting suspicious. He was upfront and cooperative.

cops play too much... blinded by racial bias’

Just seen a video of his arrest for "shoplifting"

Crazy how they're releasing all of these videos trying to assassinate his character but the more videos that come out the more it seems like they were just fuckin with dude smh

in case the YouTube is taken down for whatever reason

It’s fair. Far too many family members come out on that forgiveness shit undermining the efforts to get justice and not calling it what it is.
I definitely understand but i think the stance is a lil harsh because i think he's conflating the family not outright condemning white supremacy with the blatant coonery from previous families

The family isn't saying it wasn't white supremacy. They just haven't taken the stance that it was. Right now they are focused on the enemy they can see which are the people that actually committed the murder not the bigger thing they can't see which is white supremacy.

“we tracked down and killed a man who had no weapons and wasn’t a threat instead of calling the police, so here’s a bunch of videos to justify killing him.

even though none of these videos show he was known to carry weapons or be a threat to other citizens”

Yall know i don't trust the system but im positive there will be a conviction. For all the other reasons listed but now the camera boy has conflict of interests with the shooters. They're not on the same page because of the lies and contradictions already put out.

If camera boy is smart he'll go full tekashi on em to save his own ass

We might finally get some "justice" around this bitch

If what is alleged in this post is true, he needs to be the next one arrested:

I can see cameraman folding, like @IC_Refugee said, and bringing everybody down to minimize the time he'll get. Fuck em all.

Sounds like they need to be charged with more than simple murder. This seems to be some kinda big time conspiracy.
Them 3 being charged with murder will more than likely get them off. Manslaughter should've been the charge.

We've seen too many what should be open and shut cases aka Trayvon Martin case let the killer slide because of the murder charge instead of manslaughter

Them 3 being charged with murder will more than likely get them off. Manslaughter should've been the charge.

We've seen too many what should be open and shut cases aka Trayvon Martin case let the killer slide because of the murder charge instead of manslaughter

It wasn't that Zimmerman was charged with murder. The problem was that the prosecutor got overzealous and wouldn't even let the jury consider manslaughter.

They shouldn't do that again here, but these guys should definitely be charged with murder. To me it sounds like they were purposely trying to goat him into a violent confrontation.

Back