Welcome To aBlackWeb

Justice League Dark: Apokolips War is shaping up to one of DC's biggest animated features yet; in fact, it would seem the movie has been crafted that way for one reason in particular. ComicBook.com has learned Apokolips War will, at least for now, serve as the endcap to the Justice League animated shared universe started by James Tucker's Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox in 2013. The movie, which features dozens of classic DC characters, is expected to be released in May.
As we understand it, Apokolips War will simply serve as the ending point for this part of the Justice League continuity and Warner Brothers Animation will continue pumping out animated DC Comics movies for the forseeable future. It should be noted that the outfit ended up releasing six total animated features in 2019 alone and two of those flicks — Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans — weren't part of the DCAU. Then, there are features like Superman: Red Son and Batman: Gotham by Gaslight that are tonally similar to the DCAU but exist outside of continuity.

The sprawling Apokolips War cast includes Matt Ryan (John Constantine), Jerry O'Connell (Superman), Taissaa Farmiga (Raven), Stuart Allan (Damian Wayne), Tony Todd (Darkseid), Jason O'Mara (Batman), Rosario Dawson (Wonder Woman), Shemar Moore (Cyborg), Christopher Gorham (Flash), Rebecca Romijn (Lois Lane), and Rainn Wilson (Lex Luthor).
Supporting characters in the feature include John Stewart and Swamp Thing (Roger Cross), Hal Jordan (Nathan Fillion), Aquaman (Matt Lanter), Martian Manhunter (Nyambi Nyambi), Shazam (Sean Astin), Zatanna (Camilla Luddington), Etrigan (Ray chase), Deadman (Nichola Turturro), Black Orchid (Colleen Villard), Captain Boomerang (Liam McIntyre), Trigon (Jon Bernthal), Mera (Sumalee Montano), King Shark (John DiMaggio), Harley Quinn (Hynden Walch), and Lady Shiva (Sachie Alessio).

Justice League Dark: Apokolips War is set for digital release on May 5th before a physical home media release on Blu-ray and 4K UHR May 19th.
What's your favorite DC animated flick to date? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Did you know ComicBook.com has a podcast? That's right folks, ComicBook Nation is available every Wednesday and Friday bringing you the best breakdowns of the week's biggest news from Kofi Outlaw, Matt Aguilar, Janell Wheeler & the rest of the staff at the site. Catch the newest episode right hereor subscribe on iTunes today!
Disclosure: ComicBook is owned by CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS.

This might be they're best one yet. Goooooootdamn!

Damn near EVERY hero got fucked up. Every single one of them! That shit was BRUTAL!

Lmao at Green Lantern wasting all that time sayin his lil poem only to get lava dumped on his ass hahaha

I think im starting to like whoever is voicing Harley on the show better than the lady that voiced her here.

Cyborg got done dirty in the end.

This shit was Barry fault AGAIN?! lol

Looking forward to whatever they drop next. Man.. imagine if they pulled some shit like this in live action.. smh downright embarrassing and disrespectful how they not giving live action this type of treatment

Just got finished watching it...

standing-ovation.gif

My 2 cents...

From here on out, Superman is FORBIDDEN from making ANY strategic battle plans. Muthafucca don't say SHYT! You just stand over there until we call you over to smash something. Oh he definitely gettin the Bane treatment wit one of those fold up chairs at the JL table. Matter of fact...put his azzz at the Titans kiddie table every Thanksgiving.

GEE-ZUS the BODIES being dropped! I'm talkin Mortal Kombat type of deaths at that. I can't even go into detail about everyone who died b/c it was so fuccin many!! I ain’t had a reaction like that since I 1st watched "Transformers: The Animated Movie", and Megatron had slaughtered all the Autobots on their ship.

Cot damn @ the ether Batman dropped on Damian. Told that muthafucca his mama ain't shyt...drugged him to knock her...pussy was so yankin she fucc'd his head up...only took Damian in b/c he wanted to claim him on his taxes...and the muthafucca been a burden ever since. Naw that wasn't Darkseid...that was ALL Batman. He meant that shyt. Lol!!

Speaking of Batman...kinda says alot about him when Darkseid valued HIM more than all the other JL members. I've been said Batman>>>>>over them.

Lois wanted ALL the smoke...and got it when she died in that explosion.

Cot damn...why Trigon acting he caught Damian in Raven's room late at nite??? Muthafucca an overprotective father than a bitch. Lol..."YOU TELL THAT LIL BOYFRIEND OF YOURS WHEN I SEE HIM...IMMA KILL HIM! IMMA KILL HIM DEAD!!"
I knew it was gonna come down to him having fight Darkseid. Damn there called that muthafucca a millennia wit that "So this is what you New Gods look like" comment. Bruh said he wasn't feelin Darkseid's new style of rap. Nigga I'm from the Golden Era!

Suicide Squad went out like G's. Lol @ King Shark and Captain Boomerang's exchange at the end...

KS: "Its been an honor to fight along side you"
CB: "ARE YOU SHITTIN ME!"

....LMAO. CB wasn't trying to hear that dramatic shyt. Lol!

Lol @ the new look JL. Ether.

Soooooo...they couldn't cut around Cyborg the Wall and just take that part of him?? Lol!

So now Flash gotta fucc up the timeline/reality YET AGAIN...just so muthafuccs aren't part robot...gone fool up like Nightwing...keep the earth rotating...etc etc huh?

I can't wait to see where they go after this. I thought it couldn't get any better than Flashpoint, but this one tops it.

Just got finished watching it...

View attachment 276949

My 2 cents...

From here on out, Superman is FORBIDDEN from making ANY strategic battle plans. Muthafucca don't say SHYT! You just stand over there until we call you over to smash something. Oh he definitely gettin the Bane treatment wit one of those fold up chairs at the JL table. Matter of fact...put his azzz at the Titans kiddie table every Thanksgiving.

GEE-ZUS the BODIES being dropped! I'm talkin Mortal Kombat type of deaths at that. I can't even go into detail about everyone who died b/c it was so fuccin many!! I ain’t had a reaction like that since I 1st watched "Transformers: The Animated Movie", and Megatron had slaughtered all the Autobots on their ship.

Cot damn @ the ether Batman dropped on Damian. Told that muthafucca his mama ain't shyt...drugged him to knock her...pussy was so yankin she fucc'd his head up...only took Damian in b/c he wanted to claim him on his taxes...and the muthafucca been a burden ever since. Naw that wasn't Darkseid...that was ALL Batman. He meant that shyt. Lol!!

Speaking of Batman...kinda says alot about him when Darkseid valued HIM more than all the other JL members. I've been said Batman>>>>>over them.

Lois wanted ALL the smoke...and got it when she died in that explosion.

Cot damn...why Trigon acting he caught Damian in Raven's room late at nite??? Muthafucca an overprotective father than a bitch. Lol..."YOU TELL THAT LIL BOYFRIEND OF YOURS WHEN I SEE HIM...IMMA KILL HIM! IMMA KILL HIM DEAD!!"
I knew it was gonna come down to him having fight Darkseid. Damn there called that muthafucca a millennia wit that "So this is what you New Gods look like" comment. Bruh said he wasn't feelin Darkseid's new style of rap. Nigga I'm from the Golden Era!

Suicide Squad went out like G's. Lol @ King Shark and Captain Boomerang's exchange at the end...

KS: "Its been an honor to fight along side you"
CB: "ARE YOU SHITTIN ME!"

....LMAO. CB wasn't trying to hear that dramatic shyt. Lol!

Lol @ the new look JL. Ether.

Soooooo...they couldn't cut around Cyborg the Wall and just take that part of him?? Lol!

So now Flash gotta fucc up the timeline/reality YET AGAIN...just so muthafuccs aren't part robot...gone fool up like Nightwing...keep the earth rotating...etc etc huh?

I can't wait to see where they go after this. I thought it couldn't get any better than Flashpoint, but this one tops it.
Fam....this was so depressing. Darkseid won. Period. Earth was about to get another iceage at the end. There was so many losses Barry was forced to reset time again jesus. Also, Cyborg was stuck in the Source Wall we're talking universal power they weren't getting him out of that. Where the FUCK WAS NEW GENESIS, ORION, DR. FATE?!!!!!

This is a fucked up movie and messed up my sleep LOL. My childhood has taken massive Ls the last 2 years my lord lol.

EVERYBODY except the core JL and Titan members got bodied. Lol!

Swamp Thing...SWAMP THING got bodied! Nigga how that muthafucca suffered the same fate as the others?? HE'S A FUCCIN PLANT!!

And what happened to all those JL Unlimited members?? It was a legion of them. Instead of showing up in 3 jets...they should've been rollin deep like this to Apokolips...
tumblr_n4pdtroPYX1qd0g87o10_r1_250.gif

EVERYBODY except the core JL and Titan members got bodied. Lol!

Swamp Thing...SWAMP THING got bodied! Nigga how that muthafucca suffered the same fate as the others?? HE'S A FUCCIN PLANT!!

And what happened to all those JL Unlimited members?? It was a legion of them. Instead of showing up in 3 jets...they should've been rollin deep like this to Apokolips...
View attachment 277064
They would've got bot bodied as we saw how Darkseid was able to do that

Back