Welcome To aBlackWeb

There was a lot of nostalgic moments and a ton of cliches

What bothered me was the billionaire doing human trafficking in a company plane lol

Also the one guy that was hiding in the boat from the velociraptor could have just used his gun to shoot it in the face

Lol at first I thought it was setup so corny how the tour guide guy was basically telling them where not to go but it turned out he was doing that because he was the guy working on the inside

The T-Rex teaming up with that new dinosaur didn't sit right with me. They didn't need to have the T-Rex have its moment once again. Also that bigger dinosaur didn't really look that much bigger than the T-Rex

Lastly was when they paused for the new dinosaur and then suddenly moved to hide behind the upside down car

Other than that it was pretty good. Jeff Goldblum was there for comedic relief and it worked. His lines were hilarious

Just watched it. I don’t think dinosaurs just beefed for the hell of it

It’s almost like all three of them planned to meet there to fight it out. T-Rex and Freddy Fingers plotted to jump Big Boy somehow. Then they just dap it up and leave? I’d think if this was an apex fight T-Rex and Freddy Fingers would need to shoot the fair one too.

I didn’t like that the main antagonist was locust swarms either. They weren’t the visible focal point, but the conflict centered around their creation and wiping them out.

This movie was dumpster sauce. Forgot I saw it on clutch tv. Yeah it should have never been a franchise but $$$$$$$

Watched this on Peacock again, yea this shit is ass. They really need to stop and go back to the drawing board but people are fascinated with dinosaurs and the franchise keeps making bank

Back