Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jurassic Generations

PRAISE: The final(?) big screen adventure with Jurassic dinosaurs story revolves around
The future of mankind hanging in the balance as humans and dinosaurs coexist following the destruction of Isla Nublar
There's still a lot of fun and excitement to be had in this world that first hit the big screen in 1993.
Watching the characters from all of the films unite was a joy to watch . The cast including Bryce Dallas Howard( i could look into her lovely eyes forever) Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum, Sam Neill, BD Wong, Omar Sy and Isabella Sermon attack their roles with great enthusiasm. When I think about the mindset of the world I live in it is absolutely believable of what's happening between man and dinosaurs in this movie.
The story nicely expands on Maisies background with a good backstory with some surprises and heartfelt moments.
Hats off to the people behind the CGI and SFX.
Nice nods to the previous Jurassic movies and other well known adventure films. I think they did a good job of connecting the past and present films.

PROBLEMS: Some sequence set ups were very predictable. Some of the film was been there done that old hat. The oh we are trying to better the world but yeah we're sinister......ZZZZZZZ
I thought the heart of gold characters were present just to provide convenience for other characters.
The last film left viewers with the cliffhanger of dinosaurs and man converging but I thought the movie was lacking in that thread and should have been played up more.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 7

Never seen a Jurassic world movie by choice but I’m open to seeing this one

Seems like a fun time

i would have to watch the other ones first though

Back