Junior Mod Questionnaire Part 2.

Based on responses, who do you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Please answer the following questions:

3. Why do you feel you're a better choice than your opponents?

4. How will you handle the constant crying and complaining from posters, knowing they haven’t put in any effort to fix the problem they’re complaining about?

ABW community will vote based on responses.

@shutupGabi
@Beta
@Sion
@Chi-town B

giphy.gif

3. I don't feel like I'm better than my opponents honestly. I think everyone can do a great job and I mean different people have different styles so who am I to say I'm better?

4. In MY section there wouldn't be any bitching but in the event of complaints, how I've handled things in the past is with a PM asking what's the issue you have and try to come to a common ground by understating things from their POV also.

If it's constant crying though I'ma just say you gotta deal with it B I'm sorry

Too many passive aggressive mod posts and being petty. Just set the law and make niggas conform and if they don't just take the necessary steps towards discipline privately.

Real mods move in silence

I dont think I'm better than my "competition" per se. I will say I'll bring a bit of levity to the mod position tho. It's not lucrative, we not getting paid lol so I dont need to go above and beyond to make this place what it is. I might not have not a grand scheme to put this joint on the map and bring in tons of new ppl, but at the end of the day I recognize ppl come here and have stayed here for the lil community that was built. All we can do is encourage discussion and let what happens happen and only intervene when absolutely necessary. But like I said before, we all know each other for the most part so that's not even really necessary from what I've seen.

As for ppl crying and not doing shit I'd just say let em whine lol. If they feel strongly enough about it they'll bring up ideas or they'll get checked by ppl that realize they ain't doing shit or adding nothing constructive.

I expect CTB to bring some realness to question one, I hope Sion keeps it real.

So far the first two responses been PC af

Polls is open and you have til 7 to vote.

Candidates have til then to answer also. Seeing that three have been in this thread and two have answered so far.

@Sion choppity chop.

Please answer the following questions:

3. Why do you feel you're a better choice than your opponents?

4. How will you handle the constant crying and complaining from posters, knowing they haven’t put in any effort to fix the problem they’re complaining about?

ABW community will vote based on responses.

@shutupGabi
@Beta
@Sion
@Chi-town B

#3 Nothing wrong with the other 3 but I would be the better mod because I'm more active, isn't that what you want in picking a mod, a person who's seen contributing across the site. I've been here the longest and whether you like me or not can you honestly say I don't contribute every where.

#4 I don't see posters having legit gripes as crying, instead of ignoring them I'll actually see what they have to say instead of labeling them something derogatory and then ending it by saying some bullshit like "Mod Squad" just to rile them up against me. I'll encourage them to move around the site, Cool Table is trash but guess what the Cinema isn't, go talk shit and read the constant back and forth of team loyalty in the sports section. Stop being stuck in one place.

4. How will you handle the constant crying and complaining from posters, knowing they haven’t put in any effort to fix the problem they’re complaining about?​

Too many passive aggressive mod posts and being petty. Just set the law and make niggas conform and if they don't just take the necessary steps towards discipline privately.

Real mods move in silence.

Shots fired?

Back