Welcome To aBlackWeb

Junior Mod Questionnaire Part 2.

Based on responses, who do you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is the Wrassling sub popping or nah?

Let me check

Nah, niggas post in there every day when the shit worth talking about including his country bumkin ass

the threads with the most traffic in there wont even made by you

and like I said you be in them telling niggas not to watch just cause u dont

1) because I was a mod on the IC at the same time and my priority was focused there because ABW was in its infancy. It made sense. Now that the IC is gone I can focus 100%, shit majority of the IC is on ABW now.

1b) I work better incentivized and was disenchanted by the way the IC heads did away with the IC so I stopped. And I did bring over the PPM and my lieutenants and the PPM here has the most views outside of the ADHD thread. SouthernVA and others I brought over. With the exception of Infamous I reached out to a lot of people and PM'd Goldie and did what I said I would. I recognize the potential of ABW and the growth it can have. If you're just about giving it to popular posters great but you won't get to where you want to go as a site and the people will complain. If you want to see your site grow and your pockets fatten give the kid a shot. I wouldn't have stepped into this if I didn't have the intention to go 150%.

I think Goldie can best vouch for me that when I get busy and focused on something I always come through and follow it to completion. You were on the IC too and you know I was dope AF as a mod and did a lot behind the scenes to grow the site. Bruh I got people jobs offline from the IC and more.
Talk yo shit then b

Stop tip toeing and talk that shit you was talking in the nomination thread

Sion and Gabi have my votes.
Beta cool I guess. It's kinda hard to see this different Beta knowing how he used to be.
Chi Town Bitchy will never get my vote. I hope he never becomes a mod. He just might though for how much he on here. He got all the time in the world. His real job is finding change from the couch. Welp found $1.34 for the day my job is done ass nigga.

giphy-1 (4).gif

Dont matter whether he winning or losing

The nigga hate for the South dont know any quit.

1) because I was a mod on the IC at the same time and my priority was focused there because ABW was in its infancy. It made sense. Now that the IC is gone I can focus 100%, shit majority of the IC is on ABW now.

1b) I work better incentivized and was disenchanted by the way the IC heads did away with the IC so I stopped. And I did bring over the PPM and my lieutenants and the PPM here has the most views outside of the ADHD thread. SouthernVA and others I brought over. With the exception of Infamous I reached out to a lot of people and PM'd Goldie and did what I said I would. I recognize the potential of ABW and the growth it can have. If you're just about giving it to popular posters great but you won't get to where you want to go as a site and the people will complain. If you want to see your site grow and your pockets fatten give the kid a shot. I wouldn't have stepped into this if I didn't have the intention to go 150%.

I think Goldie can best vouch for me that when I get busy and focused on something I always come through and follow it to completion. You were on the IC too and you know I was dope AF as a mod and did a lot behind the scenes to grow the site. Bruh I got people jobs offline from the IC and more.

Well...damn.

Sion had receipts fo' yo azzz. Lol

Me acknowledging you is the highlight of yours jackass. You country bumpkin ass niggas love jumping up in my face
Bruh if you say that country shit one more time. It's lame as fuck.
You acknowledging me. Nigga please.
I know you ain't talking shit.
You was ready to risk your imaginary family to smash this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nigga just mad cause his other daddy not running away with this like it was expected. I expect those playstation messages to be highly heated.

Nah i already said theres 3 other candidates who would be good in case he dont win it

and there u go pulling shit out your fuck ass again

me and @Sion dont even game together

Back