Welcome To aBlackWeb

Junior Mod Questionnaire Part 2.

Based on responses, who do you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like @Sion really wants to expand the site as much as possible with what he knows to be already working and building on that(Pics section)

@shutupGabi seems chill as usual and like she wants to nurture the existing community and build up more dope conversations. If more people come.. cool.. if they don't.. as long as the existing community is thriving.. all good.

@Chi-town B while he says some good things, seems to be motivated by spite and revenge lol

@Beta just being Beta far as I can tell.

I'm torn between voting for Sion and Gabi at the moment. Ill be back later lol

Live look in on @Chi-town B :

tenor.gif

I feel like @Sion really wants to expand the site as much as possible with what he knows to be already working and building on that(Pics section)

@shutupGabi seems chill as usual and like she wants to nurture the existing community and build up more dope conversations. If more people come.. cool.. if they don't.. as long as the existing community is thriving.. all good.

@Chi-town B while he says some good things, seems to be motivated by spite and revenge lol

@Beta just being Beta far as I can tell.

I'm torn between voting for Sion and Gabi at the moment. Ill be back later lol
Great assessment....

It really is just two person race...

But you know you gotta let everybody have a chance

im standing firm with my vote for @Sion

some might say its a bias because he LoT but honest to god its not

He imo is just the overall better candidate cause he already got some experience and he told us what it is he brings to the table these other niggas all sound the same to me (No offense to Gabi and Beta)

One of the things ABW has wanted to do is grow in numbers and Sion said he'd do his best to make that shit happen. The mans got connections.

A lot of people also tend to forget that he headed up one of the biggest movements in the past which is the PPM thread. Whenever the other site did away with nudity he put that shit on his back and he bought it over here along w/ all those posters. Thats a major contribution in itself.

You might not see those niggas posting all over the forum but they all still here and being accounted for.

I feel that both @shutupGabi and @Beta would be good choices as well though should he not win. Gabi cause she get along w/ everybody for the most part and wouldn't show no biases towards anyone

the same could be said for @Beta the nigga might talk a lil shit here and there but its all jokes with him at the end of the day, he not on here holding grudges and shit so he good in my book

He imo is just the overall better candidate cause he already got some experience and he told us what it is he brings to the table these other niggas all sound the same to me (No offense to Gabi and Beta)

One of the things ABW has wanted to do is grow in numbers and Sion said he'd do his best to make that shit happen. The mans got connections.

A lot of people also tend to forget that he headed up one of the biggest movements in the past which is the PPM thread. Whenever the other site did away with nudity he put that shit on his back and he bought it over here along w/ all those posters. Thats a major contribution in itself.

You might not see those niggas posting all over the forum but they all still here and being accounted for.

I feel that both @shutupGabi and @Beta would be good choices as well though should he not win. Gabi cause she get along w/ everybody for the most part and wouldn't show no biases towards anyone

the same could be said for @Beta the nigga might talk a lil shit here and there but its all jokes with him at the end of the day, he not on here holding grudges and shit so he good in my book
I hear the Sion praise but

1a) why didnt he do any of these things when he was a mod?

1b) why didnt he do any of these things when he was a member?

No cape but yall gotta keep it a buck. Look the other 3 candidates in the face and say ' I dont fuck with you!'

Man I was gonna reply with GET OFF THAT NIGGA DICK"

But I respect this answer

Ain't sion the busiest outta all the candidates? Why sion promising to do all this shit in only a month when he hasn't done it this entire time?

Back