Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Juice Wrld passes away at 21

i find it wild that people in this very thread are acting like the music we know and love and listen to isn't a soundtrack to some people's fucked up lives.

art imitating life imitating art in some cases.

some people forget that while some may use the music as an escape, another person can use it as reinforcement of a fucked up set of ideas that are forced upon them.

take that how you want

I was aware of him but nah, never really listened to his content.

I know a lotta of the younger cats in the game are heavy into the drug culture and was just hoping this wasn't another case.

My stepson put me into his music...kid actually had some good songs. I took my stepson to his first concert last year and it was juice wrld. His whole stage set up was pills and shit. All that RIP shit is cool, but this should really be a teaching moment for the youth....condolences to his fam though

Actually, and this is coming from someone who has hated Future's music since he came out, Future said it was that convo that led him to reconsider the drug talk in his music and when he publicaly came out and said he had stopped doing hard drugs. He said he never considered how it would influence people til Juice Wrld told him so he decided to go public with his sobriety to try and combat the shit he had been saying in his songs.
I understand where you coming from, but Future is full of shit & that sounds like a half-assed damage control to ease the scrutiny. Because how a young rapper tell you that and you are supposedly regrettful and dont wanna protray that image, then release a mixtape with that young rapper and call it "World on Drugs", with this album cover.
220px-Wrld_on_Drugs.jpg

And I dont wanna hear this spun into some fake woke shit like, "this album cover reflects the current state of hip hop blah blah blah" cuz this is like every album for him since he came out.

Back