Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Juice Wrld passes away at 21

Oh my bad. Open and shut case. Hip Hop is the devil, it’s never the parents fault, and Blacks are completely incapable of making wise decisions because the beats are too damn good. Sure bud.

Kids shouldn’t listen to rap. Because kids don’t make wise decision. Why is that hard for you to understand

That’s all I’m saying. But rap is ran by yougins

Ok cool, so again we’re not going to hold parents accountable AT ALL and demonize the very same thing that Black Americans created? Tribe, Nas, Wu, Doom, Rakim, Kane etc didn’t have a negative affect on me but yeah, I guess all of it is bad. I’m not buying that bruh.

Ok bruh.

Or maybe parents should raise their kids better to know to not emulate what they see on tv and song...because not listening to rap music won't solve the problem

Most whites shouldn't be racist
We shouldn't eat processed meat
Being fat shouldn't be encouraged.

Most parents are trying to raise their kids better but not exposing them to certain things at certain ages.

Rap aint for kids and rappers cater to the youth because most of the time they are the youth.

Influence happens.

Earlier this year, 19-year old Chicago artist Juice WRLD admitted that Future’s music first inspired him to try lean. In a new interview with Vulture, Juice revealed that upon linking for WRLD ON DRUGS—which the pair recorded in five days—Future apologized for steering Juice WRLD in the wrong direction.

“That’s the first thing I told him,” Juice said, referring to Future putting Juice onto lean. “He just was like, ‘Wow.’ He kind of apologized.”
"He kind of apologized" aka not apologizing. So you expect me to believe Future apologized for influencing a young kid to get on lean (and opioids)with a double cup probably in his hand lol, then did a whole album with him and rapped about the same content (I'm assuming since I didnt listen to the album at all).
Niggas are amazing.

Also what the FEDs said is plausible. Lets not act like these emotional unstable drug addicts wouldnt do something wild like, swallow a bunch of pills to hide them, even tho they caught with 70 lbs of weed.

Most whites shouldn't be racist
We shouldn't eat processed meat
Being fat shouldn't be encouraged.

Most parents are trying to raise their kids better but not exposing them to certain things at certain ages.

Rap aint for kids and rappers cater to the youth because most of the time they are the youth.

Influence happens.

All rap ain't for kids but there's plenty of kid friendly rap out there. the shit rappers talk about is actually out in the real world so not listening to rap don't increase the chances of your kid not being exposed to those things. Popular culture has always catered to and been shaped by the youth. That's not new. That's how it's been for decades since the "teen culture" explosion in America in the 50s

"He kind of apologized" aka not apologizing. So you expect me to believe Future apologized for influencing a young kid to get on lean (and opioids)with a double cup probably in his hand lol, then did a whole album with him and rapped about the same content (I'm assuming since I didnt listen to the album at all).
Niggas are amazing.

Also what the FEDs said is plausible. Lets not act like these emotional unstable drug addicts wouldnt do something wild like, swallow a bunch of pills to hide them, even tho they caught with 70 lbs of weed.

Actually, and this is coming from someone who has hated Future's music since he came out, Future said it was that convo that led him to reconsider the drug talk in his music and when he publicaly came out and said he had stopped doing hard drugs. He said he never considered how it would influence people til Juice Wrld told him so he decided to go public with his sobriety to try and combat the shit he had been saying in his songs.

Back