Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Juice Wrld passes away at 21

BDBIID

| we past kneeling | Russ trick y’all |

I personally wasn’t on dude music like that but my younger cousins were big fans. RIP to homie

And I know some cats can’t help themselves from the “who” shit. Google or keep it pushing a young man lost his life.

Juice Wrld, the talented rapper whose career was just taking off, is dead after suffering a seizure in Chicago's Midway airport ... TMZ has learned.
Juice's flight from Cali landed early Sunday morning and, after deplaning ... witnesses tell us he suffered the seizure while walking through the airport. Law enforcement sources say he was bleeding from the mouth when paramedics got on scene.
We're told Juice -- real name Jarad Anthony Higgins -- was still conscious when he was rushed to a hospital. However, he was pronounced dead a short time later at the hospital. The cause of death is unclear at this time.
Juice Wrld's major label career was just starting after he almost climbed to the top of the charts in 2018. His first huge hit came in summer 2018 with "Lucid Dreams" ... which made it to #2.
His song, "All Girls Are the Same" also became a hit when Lil Yachty was featured on the remix.
In fact, it was that song's success that drew the attention of Interscope Records ... which signed him to a multi-million dollar contract.

Juice also had a feature on Travis Scott's enormous "AstroWorld" album, singing the hook on the track, "No Bystanders."
Higgins' stage name was reportedly inspired by Tupac Shakur's performance in the 1992 film "Juice."
Juice Wrld just turned 21 last Monday.
RIP

Got damn smh... rip

this the only song of his (I kno it's a feat.) I'm familiar with

unless he had sum pre-existing conditions, this will prolly be attributed to drugs

Back