Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Juice WRLD - Legends Never Die

He used to be my favourite rapper of that time. His songs takes me back to the loving memories of him. I still remember, I asked my father to buy me his album posters and hoodies because his new album was coming. I was so excited and then lucid dreams released. I cant believe he is no more with us. Drug addiction is very lethal and should be taken care very serious or else such tragic incident can happen. Here is a tribute to him.

Shame homie didn't have real friends around him to keep him focused on money and mental health instead of those drug addicts enabling him.

He is one of my favorite rappers ever. He lives in millions of people's hearts. His songs take me back is a loving memory of him. Due to this, I buy his album from this and also a hoodie because his new album was coming. I was so excited. I can't believe that he is no more with us. Her is a tribute to him.

He is one of my favorite rappers ever. He lives in millions of people's hearts. His songs take me back is a loving memory of him. Due to this, I buy his album from this and also a hoodie because his new album was coming. I was so excited. I can't believe that he is no more with us. Her is a tribute to him.
Why do you relate to his music?

He used to be my favorite rapper of that time. His songs takes me back to the loving memories of him. I still remember, I asked my father to buy me his album posters and hoodies because his new album was coming. I was so excited and then lucid dreams released. I cant believe he is no more with us. Drug addiction is very lethal and should be taken care very serious or else such tragic incident can happen. Here is a tribute to him.

He is one of my favorite rappers ever. He lives in millions of people's hearts. His songs take me back is a loving memory of him. Due to this, I buy his album and also a hoodie from juice wrld store because his new album was coming. I was so excited. I can't believe that he is no more with us. Her is a tribute to him.

Back