Welcome To aBlackWeb

Juelz Santana Pleads Guilty To Gun Charge: Faces Up To 20 Years (NOW FREE)

Unreasonable? He's a former felon with an unregistered gun.

I told everyone in the original thread. People get caught with guns in the airport everyday (no exaggeration). Mostly absent minded people and officers that forget to take it out their bags before traveling. It's typically just a hefty fine as long as you have no legal issues. Juelz situation wasn't that.

And that's before we even get into the oxy and him fleeing the scene.
dude is a grown damn near 40 year old man,

how do you forget you got a gun in your bag while going to the airport of all places? and he's from a state with strict gun laws? and he's a convicted felon?

nah I like juelz but this was stupidity.
White celebrity in exact same situation with known Jewish lawyer gets off 10 times outta 10

Poc don't get considerations....

But let it had been rdj or someone like that..... Bet money they don't go down ..

That's why I call bullshit

White celebrity in exact same situation with known Jewish lawyer gets off 10 times outta 10

Poc don't get considerations....

But let it had been rdj or someone like that..... Bet money they don't go down ..

That's why I call bullshit

No ones getting off regardless of color with these hits against you:

1.) Felon with a gun
2.) Felon with an unregistered gun
3.) Passing an unregistered gun through airport security
4.) Abandoning a bag at airport security
5.) Abandoning a bag with an unregistered gun at airport security
6.) Abandoning a bag with oxy at airport security.

I don’t know why you assume this to be a minor offense just because you know who the offender is but had this been a regular citizen it would have been on the CNN news cycle for the next week. No ones getting away with this because abandoning your bag is an offense in itself. Let alone when you have all those other ticks against you.

Also mind you when they report these things they’re reporting the maximum possible sentence. It’s highly doubtful he even comes close to that. Judge is already showing leniency letting him perform, travel and what not.

twit.gif

add to the fact dude has made like 500 9/11 references calling himself muhammad atta and what not.

that's the only thing the prosecutor needs to show the racist judge and convince him juelz finally living out his lyrics

Man fuck that.
They can't lock Juelz for no damn 20 years bruh.

Somebody gotta speak up....

Where Jay-Z??

His lawyer can work some magic if he knows what he s doing ....I don’t see him getting more than 5 be out in 3

This is the issue with the law. Its too black and white.

20 years is way too much for this. Especially cause there is no way they can prove that Juelz was a threat to anyone that day.

Juelz is only guilty of being a damn idiot on this one and being an idiot shouldnt get you 20 years.

This is the issue with the law. Its too black and white.

20 years is way too much for this. Especially cause there is no way they can prove that Juelz was a threat to anyone that day.

Juelz is only guilty of being a damn idiot on this one and being an idiot shouldnt get you 20 years.

The law isn’t black & white. That’s how police and racists get away with murder. He won’t get 20 years guys. The charges he plead guilty to each individually carry a maximum penalty of 10 years. 10 and 10 is 20. That’s how they came to that figure. If you gave me an under / over of 10% chance he gets 20 years I would take the under and be richer.

He plead guilty and cooperated with the prosecution. That alone is reason why he won’t get the max.

The judge gave him the choice between prison for 20 years or dropping 1 mixtape every month for the next 10 years.......he chose prison.

Back