Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is that the only book about Fred Hampton? I've always wondered, I never see any other piece of literature about him.

I have a documentary movie about Mr. Hampton's assassination and it really is sad

He was no joke though. To be so young he really had a gift for rallying the people. I don't think he gets enough credit for how influential he was as a leader.

I definitely understand why some folks wouldn't want to watch this but hopefully the movie isn't going to show false events or be watered down too much because we all know some things are not going to be talked about in the film.

Facts

I dunno what has me more angry...the fact that the FBI murdered Fred to stop a movement they feared

OR

The fact that they used one of our own to betray him and the BP party
I felt that way when I watched the Black Panthers documentary on PBS. Seeing what brother Fred was trying to and being able to reach the people, his killing and the aftermath just pissed me off.

Daniel "I'm bored of talking about racism" Kaluuya starring in another movie about racism in a role that could and should have gone to an American black actor.

On another note, it's so wild how much of an impact Fred Hampton made despite how young he was. At 21, I don't know what I was doing, but being a leader of a revolution wasn't one of them.

That is always the first thing that comes to mind when I watch see this video:

To be clear, Pac ain't Fred Hampton. But you get the idea.

Been waiting on a Fred Hampton movie ever since i found out who he was back in elementary school. No negative press, tweets or wack memes is stopping me from watching this.

Long as they show William O’Neal dying like the sewer rat that he was.

I'm torn....

On one hand.... Dude needed a movie like yesterday...

On the other... Niggaz are sure to fuck this up some how.... Like I'm not even sure what it will be yet.... But I'm 100% positive this gonna be one of those movies where I see things one way.... And everybody sees it the other way....

But I'm still right

:lookatthisshit:

This shit gonna be more about the snitch bitch nigga who set him up than Fred himself...I know Fred Hampton Jr be around and a lot of ppl who fucked w him are still living today I hope they were consulted and paid for their services

Dude who set him up got like a 200.00 dollar bonus on his snitch salary after his assassination

Who was the author of that book?
Jeffrey Haas

71hqo-hLRWL.jpg

Back