Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez & Royce Go At It On Twitter/Joyner vs Tory

I heard of Joyner Lucas but didnt give him a chance until that video he did with the white dude spitting out stereotypes and trying to understand white racism. After that i knew i never needed to hear that nigga again. Foh

Last edited:
Joyner won. Hands down. The problem wit Joyner for me is that he's like a hybrid of Grafh and Em. If I wanted to hear either of them, then I'd go listen to them.

I just can't find enough motivation to sit through a Lucas album. In small doses I can fuck wit him. But that's pretty much it.

However, that still doesn't take away from his skillset. Lyrically speaking, he's damn good.

Joyner won. Hands down. The problem wit Joyner for me is that he's like a hybrid of Grafh and Em. If I wanted to hear either of them, then I'd go listen to them.

I just can't find enough motivation to sit through a Lucas album. In small doses I can fuck wit him. But that's pretty much it.

However, that still doesn't take away from his skillset. Lyrically speaking, he's damn good.
The mixtape he had that phone number being the title was pretty good

This shit right here had me in my feels

Im still preferring the Joyner song. The Tory tracks did surprise me though, ive only seen the vid for a couple of his songs but i wasnt crazy about none of them. I love Joyner's music though. He makes some of the most creative songs that have come out in a long time and they often hit you in the feels. The videos are really kick ass too.

If you're being objective I don't see how you don't have Tory winning this.

Double time flow = Tory>>>>>

Bars = Tory>>>

From the bar he said about Joyner Lucas' pops handing down another failed music career to him flipping Joyner's bar about having a 3some with 69 (was already a pause worthy bar) and saying you're talkin about having 3sums with a pedo.

Tory flamed that nigga. The fact that yall are saying "Joyner has to come back" should let you know who's winning.

If you're being objective I don't see how you don't have Tory winning this.

Double time flow = Tory>>>>>

Bars = Tory>>>

From the bar he said about Joyner Lucas' pops handing down another failed music career to him flipping Joyner's bar about having a 3some with 69 (was already a pause worthy bar) and saying you're talkin about having 3sums with a pedo.

Tory flamed that nigga. The fact that yall are saying "Joyner has to come back" should let you know who's winning.
i ain't break the shit down like that...

but if torry dd all that .. then yeah he up...

i just liked both of them from a flow and punchline perspective... they both brought legitimate energy....

but if Tory's response was that detailed.. then he definitely should have the edge....he was tested and responded with more heat...

i'll re listen to them both later

At the 2:50 mark when he did the Lucas impersonation

tenor.gif

Back