Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Hallie coming back, I'm pretty sure dudes coming for her after what happened last movie
She was dope with the dogs and I'm sure most of the other films cast will be back for this one. It's all out war now

Nigguh.... muhfuckin Donnie Yen?!

hooray-letsgo.gif

The 1st one was really good. The others………

happy about Donnie Yen though. Dude is too nice. He needs to get more action roles in western films. Damn shame he had to go to China/Hong-Kong to really blow up.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Definitely watching cause I like the movies but came to the realization from the last movie John Wick isn't the good guy anymore.

He broke his blood oath to the guy who helped complete his impossible task if he didn't have his help.

Definitely watching cause I like the movies but came to the realization from the last movie John Wick isn't the good guy anymore.

He broke his blood oath to the guy who helped complete his impossible task if he didn't have his help.
They're all assassins
Which one of em is "good"?

They're all assassins
Which one of em is "good"?

The point is they built the franchise off of him getting revenge for some people killing his woman and dog. Basically regardless of being a hitman(don't forget he is never shown being a hitman. We just saw him as a man in a relationship with his woman and them having a dog changing his life around) he's being shown as the good guy cause folks forced his hand to go on this outrageous killing spree.

Also I LOVE movies or shows where the bad guy wins. Just pointing out a change I saw in how I perceive him now.

The point is they built the franchise off of him getting revenge for some people killing his woman and dog. Basically regardless of being a hitman(don't forget he is never shown being a hitman. We just saw him as a man in a relationship with his woman and them having a dog changing his life around) he's being shown as the good guy cause folks forced his hand to go on this outrageous killing spree.

Also I LOVE movies or shows where the bad guy wins. Just pointing out a change I saw in how I perceive him now.
I thought she died of cancer? He said no to the blood quest because it was part of his whole thing to get out so he could be with his wife who changed him. Him coming back

He was really only going after people who fucked with his peace. Though he was warned about stepping a toe back into that life and now he's facing the consequences of not having peace anymore

I thought she died of cancer? He said no to the blood quest because it was part of his whole thing to get out so he could be with his wife who changed him. Him coming back

He was really only going after people who fucked with his peace. Though he was warned about stepping a toe back into that life and now he's facing the consequences of not having peace anymore

Damn you right they killed the puppy she left him. Don't remember how she died though.

Thing with the blood oath though. It was still a oath that could recalled one day. Wick was wrong to refuse regardless of new found peace because he gave his word on blood.

I understand him finding peace and not wanting go back into that life but he still wrong for refusing.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Damn you right they killed the puppy she left him. Don't remember how she died though.

Thing with the blood oath though. It was still a oath that could recalled one day. Wick was wrong to refuse regardless of new found peace because he gave his word on blood.

I understand him finding peace and not wanting go back into that life but he still wrong for refusing.
Him doing all of that was to get out though. So him going back in may have made all what he did to get out for nothing

Him doing all of that was to get out though. So him going back in may have made all what he did to get out for nothing

Thing is he never would've gotten out if he didn't give his word on that oath because he NEEDED that man help to even get out. Now when that man NEEDS him he goes back on his word and refuses. That's wrong.

It's all explained how Wick is wrong

Back