Welcome To aBlackWeb

John Oliver goes in on Vince McMahon/WWE

VIBE

Welcome to the New Era
20 minutes of ether, shit we knew about but putting this in the mainstream is big, this has gotten a lot of attention, comments and shares

I'm really happy people are bringing attention to this shit. I've been saying for years that WWE treats their performers like north Koreans and shit is sickening, sad, and out dated in these times. I really hope this shit gets a ton of exposure and forces Vince to step down. Fuck outta here with the "WWE way of living and if you can't handle that then you are not tough enough" mindset

20 minutes of ether, shit we knew about but putting this in the mainstream is big, this has gotten a lot of attention, comments and shares

That video was

giphy.gif

I was listening to Busted Open earlier, and Bully Ray utter those same exact sentiments as Piper.

He said his accountant also wanted to put some money aside until he turn 65, and told him he wasn't sure if he was gonna make it.

On the flip side...he also said the "blame" is on the wrestlers, b/c they know what they're gettin into. He mentionedpeople like him...Devon...Foley...Dreamer as the main ones who's put their bodies pretty much thru hell. But...they signed up for doing what they love.

A lot of them gonna defend Vince tho. Kinda fucc'd up

Vince isn’t gonna change anything since his way has been working for decades. Oh well

Vince isn’t gonna change anything since his way has been working for decades. Oh well

Like Oliver said...nowadays the fans been dictating what they like and don't like. Let them ratings dip again like last time.

Back