Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Joell Ortiz x KXNG Crooked - H.A.R.D

Any tracks with Joell Ortiz and Griselda?

What's difference between Griselsa and Black Soprano Family? I know they all together but they shout out both all the time

Any tracks with Joell Ortiz and Griselda?

What's difference between Griselsa and Black Soprano Family? I know they all together but they shout out both all the time

BSF is Benny's label/crew... I guess like Wayne had Young Money but was on Cash Money too...

I stand corrected, I forgot all about that joint.
Hopefully Joe not fronting and he go to SH boot camp and we get a new joint from them

Hopefully they all drop at least one more project one day, Joell said on the first track 'maybe one day we will reunite a Coachella'... So theres hope...

Just listened to this album, start to finish... WOW this schitt is incredible and already gonna make my top 3 - 5 projects of the year... Quite possibly maybe even my favourite project of the year...

I honestly cant think what track I liked most, not one skip the through the whole project... It had everything from dope hip hop Olympic type bars and also lyrics (both, concious, deep to hard) and then story/concepts like tracks like Joell did on 'Wolves'...

Whenever I listen to Crooked get into the zone and take off, dudes flow is just fckn BUTTER he can literally bend the track to his flow, then when his voice gets passionate (like when Pac got into a track) that schitt gives me those musical goose bumps.... I cant help get hype nod my head until I break my neck, like that Jay and Kaye GIF...

Bobing Head GIFs | Tenor

Then with Joell, man imo I think dude showed out some of his best work on here... For a while I thought Joell may have fallen off abit but he proved when hes on top of game he can stand with pretty much anyone...

Also, the beats and production were on point too which I think helped bring the best of these two, anyways I think this shows what a great duo Crook and Joell make, defo wanna hear more joint projects from them...
Have you heard Joell Ortiz Monday? That shit was heavily slept on gem

Have you heard Joell Ortiz Monday? That shit was heavily slept on gem

Nah man I havent, I will check it out though... Like I said earlier, I kinda lost interest in Joell and thought he dropped off as I thought he got abit repetive after/during the end of the S.H days...

The only thing I don't like about this album is it's too short. Otherwise, this album is a solid masterpiece imo from production to wordplay. Crooked & Joell is a solid combo. Joell surprised me though because dude sound like he was fallen off for a minute.

Back