Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Joell Ortiz x KXNG Crooked - H.A.R.D

Yeeeeeah buddy!!! This sounds fckn crazy!!!

Convert GIFs to MP4 - The Zamzar Blog

'Joell Ortiz & KXNG Crooked met the year they both won XXL's coveted Freshmen of the Year Award. The two's careers are as legendary as any in the rap game. Joell Ortiz started by signing to Dr. Dre's Aftermath label, then moving to Shady records as part of the Super group Slaughterhouse with Joe Budden, Royce Da 5'9 and KXNG Crooked. Add to that a fresh feature on Eminem's newest album "Music To Be Murdered By." Meanwhile, KXNG Crooked was signed to Virgin Records at just 17 before joining Death Row Records. He's had a flourishing solo career including collaborations along the way with TechN9ne, 2Pac, Benny The Butcher, Raekwon, Akon, Ray J and more. The West Coast LBC representer KXNG Crooked and Brooklyn's Joell Ortiz have finally come together for the new joint project "H.A.R.D." out May 29th on Mello Music Group.'

Okay okay,this will be a great look for crooked

Joell tends to make more recognized whole projects

Ppl sleep on crook's projects ,but always respect his pen.

Slaughterhalf

Big time... I been saying this for a while now, last December he dropped the banger 'Gravitas' with Bronze Nazareth and it hardly got a mentioned... His projects are often socially conscious too...

Just listened to this album, start to finish... WOW this schitt is incredible and already gonna make my top 3 - 5 projects of the year... Quite possibly maybe even my favourite project of the year...

I honestly cant think what track I liked most, not one skip the through the whole project... It had everything from dope hip hop Olympic type bars and also lyrics (both, concious, deep to hard) and then story/concepts like tracks like Joell did on 'Wolves'...

Whenever I listen to Crooked get into the zone and take off, dudes flow is just fckn BUTTER he can literally bend the track to his flow, then when his voice gets passionate (like when Pac got into a track) that schitt gives me those musical goose bumps.... I cant help get hype nod my head until I break my neck, like that Jay and Kaye GIF...

Bobing Head GIFs | Tenor

Then with Joell, man imo I think dude showed out some of his best work on here... For a while I thought Joell may have fallen off abit but he proved when hes on top of game he can stand with pretty much anyone...

Also, the beats and production were on point too which I think helped bring the best of these two, anyways I think this shows what a great duo Crook and Joell make, defo wanna hear more joint projects from them...

Back