Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan Calls Blk People Apes

The same guy that asked his white roommate to make him nigga food?
AgileThisAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

You keep calling me a coon, yet I aint the one willing to sacrifice leaders and figureheads for a fucking comedian.

This shit is chess not checkers, you clout chasing bitch.

Quit trying to hold me accountable for the conversation you had in your imagination, cause i never defended him.

I said it was shitty strategy and i have maintained that stance thruout the topic.

You a real hysterical bitch, an unstable female trapped in a man's body.

You keep calling me a coon, yet I aint the one willing to sacrifice leaders and figureheads for a fucking comedian.

This shit is chess not checkers, you clout chasing bitch.

Quit trying to hold me accountable for the conversation you had in your imagination, cause i never defended him.

I said it was shitty strategy and i have maintained that stance thruout the topic.

You a real hysterical bitch, an unstable female trapped in a man's body.

Your entire pov is lame and ridiculous. Nobody is sacrificing leaders. Paragraphs of bullshit. Coonery.

Hold up who we sacrificing by calling this cac out?

Whomever the next butthurt politician or political pundit decides to dedicate time and attention to.

IE: your favorite _______.

Could be Killer Mike, could be David Banner or any number of high profile brother's or sister's with the platform and articulation to help... This list goes on,

Im not saying dont cancel him, but he dont deserve a movement or a hashtag.

Your entire pov is lame and ridiculous. Nobody is sacrificing leaders. Paragraphs of bullshit. Coonery.

Check this out.

Just cause you cant wrap your peanut headed brain around the concept dont make me a coon.

See here's how the truth works.

You are going to hang on to my every word from this day forth, following me from thread to thread hoping for evidence in your favor... Memorizing everything I say. Hoping you can twist it up.

But you still gon be that creepy, weird, beta male that tries too hard in conversations and topics regarding females. That one kid in school that always got in trouble for bad touching the classroom pet... You are never going to shake that... Cause thats who you are.

Now run along and make your courtroom thread and tag all your favorite females to it.

I'll beat that too.

I'm so over this trend of "exposing" old shit. But I'm also over white people doing the laziest racist shit and acting surprised when people have something to say about it.

And racist Alex Jones being the one to put this out there just has me not giving a fuck altogether.

I'm so over this trend of "exposing" old shit. But I'm also over white people doing the laziest racist shit and acting surprised when people have something to say about it.

And racist Alex Jones being the one to put this out there just has me not giving a fuck altogether.

lol u giving Joe Rogan a pass?

Check this out.

Just cause you cant wrap your peanut headed brain around the concept dont make me a coon.

See here's how the truth works.

You are going to hang on to my every word from this day forth, following me from thread to thread hoping for evidence in your favor... Memorizing everything I say. Hoping you can twist it up.

But you still gon be that creepy, weird, beta male that tries too hard in conversations and topics regarding females. That one kid in school that always got in trouble for bad touching the classroom pet... You are never going to shake that... Cause thats who you are.

Now run along and make your courtroom thread and tag all your favorite females to it.

I'll beat that too.

This nigga still a coon for future reference yall. I just saw this response.

Back