Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan Calls Blk People Apes

keep it a buck, kevin took his shit on the chin and kept it moving.. he said some insensitive shit towards gays.. they gave im shit for it, he apologized...and says he matured..

everybdy know it was bllshit... he prolly would feel some kinda way if his son was gay, but he now knows better than to say that shit out loud....

Joe rogan needs to know better, and his viewers need to know better...

don't ever feel comfortable enough to let some shit like that come out your mouth and not expect repercussions....
I didn’t see any gays caping for Kevin like you typically see from black people whenever a white person says something racist

That makes sense.
Just think we got bigger fish to fry, and the time spent on Rogan could be spent on politicians that make fucked up policies.

I reckon my focus is on bigger targets and kinda expected yall to be on the same page as me.

Why yall cant believe we can focus on more than one thing and why are black people the only ones who say this all the time. Its like we want to believe we are inferior

Why yall cant believe we can focus on more than one thing and why are black people the only ones who say this all the time. Its like we want to believe we are inferior

Im thinking more from a strategic aspect.

All that underlying shit does not apply to me due to the fact that my brain dont work that way. Notice I've been using words like "targets" all thruout this conversation.

Back