Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Rogan Calls Blk People Apes

Or yall keep quoting me....

But nah, logic aint a strong point for you

Projecting?
Dude, your whole aura is that of a victim that never told nobody.

Mexican's eat mayo?

Cause I done had a couple wars with her cause she bought Miracle Whip.

Yall can do what you want, but I aint gon overrate the dude and give him more credit than he deserve.

That man peddles placebo's, life gon get him soon enough.

Him and Alex Jones are currently beefing, and as a shot at Rogan he found that old video.... So ultimately im telling yall to let them white boys fight their own battles instead of doing their work for them.

I dunno I think I'd be more offended at being used as a pawn in a chess match... I know how that one feels personally, and attempted to tell yall the same thing.

Thats all this is, 2 white boys beefing and one thats trying to use black folks to handle his litework.

It's fucking disgusting all around.

Sounding like a bitch this whole thread. You bitching cuz niggas dont like Joe Rogan. Like stfu already bitch cot damn. We made our points you just a screaming lil ho now.

People with a platform need to be held accountable for what tf they say.

There is no justification for being likened to African apes. No matter what year or context that's always gonna be fucked up.

And if the black community ignores this then it's only going to get worse because we look weak and complacent and always quick to understand and forgive.

Anger about this is completely justified. And just like the rest of the boycotts going on, we need to stop giving our money and media consumption to people who don't care about our black asses.

I love the way the 'woke' black community is progressing. This is that untelevised revolution I was promised by my ancestors.

I just hope it doesn't become a fading trend.

I see where you are coming from, and I disagree to an extent on his audience.

I dont think that many meatheads listen to him... Too many intellectuals.

Not enough Steve-O's.
Bruh, c'mon...

You been in those gyms... You know how those guys are.. They love Rogan

Bruh, c'mon...

You been in those gyms... You know how those guys are.. They love Rogan

Du I just really dont think meatheads want to sit and listen to Rogan try to keep up with Neil Degrasse Tyson and Leah Rihmani for 3 hours a piece.

Thats why i say Jones audience is more dangerous. They are the perpetually paranoid that go out of their way to facilitate an impending race war.

I aint heard of a rogan fan shooting up a pizza parlor over what was heard in a podcast.

I aint seen a rogan fan run up on Sandy Hook Survivors or that theater massacre...

Granted you work in a scene that I dont, mine is still quite segregated, yours is likely more integrated so I may be out of touch a bit.

But i personally think rogans fan base is much like him... Full of depression and constantly seeking some mind altering substance that will have them stuck to a couch...landlocked.

I get what you saying about this being a beef between Rogan and Jones...

And that's cool....

But it was a effective move.... Because Rogan fans will defend him.... And as a result, they will defend that statement.

Regardless of how we got here, we here. Rogan said that shit. An he gonna get that work for it.... Cuz it definitely was a chair thrown into a crowd.

Oh and the mat has become a political sound board since Trump took office....

You can't get a good roll without hearing at least one person spew some maga shit...

Some gyms even prohibit politics being discussed

I get what you saying about this being a beef between Rogan and Jones...

And that's cool....

But it was a effective move.... Because Rogan fans will defend him.... And as a result, they will defend that statement.

Regardless of how we got here, we here. Rogan said that shit. An he gonna get that work for it.... Cuz it definitely was a chair thrown into a crowd.

That makes sense.
Just think we got bigger fish to fry, and the time spent on Rogan could be spent on politicians that make fucked up policies.

I reckon my focus is on bigger targets and kinda expected yall to be on the same page as me.

Oh and the mat has become a political sound board since Trump took office....

You can't get a good roll without hearing at least one person spew some maga shit...

Some gyms even prohibit politics being discussed

I aint had to encouter that yet. El Paso aint really the place to be a Trump fan. Everyone you saw monday came from out of town.

keep it a buck, kevin took his shit on the chin and kept it moving.. he said some insensitive shit towards gays.. they gave im shit for it, he apologized...and says he matured..

everybdy know it was bllshit... he prolly would feel some kinda way if his son was gay, but he now knows better than to say that shit out loud....

Joe rogan needs to know better, and his viewers need to know better...

don't ever feel comfortable enough to let some shit like that come out your mouth and not expect repercussions....

I remember saying i dont think hes racist, also remember people outraged they dug up a joke form 10 years ago for kevin, might even say they were furious.

So you think he was only racist for like 30 seconds in 2013 or has your view changed?

The funniest part is if you look at the full clip he's telling a story whining about how people were calling him racist for posting the same shit on twitter. He got meta-racist.

Back