Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Budden Presents: PULL UP

Will watch. Not crazy about that casanova or Maino fellas but will make for an interesting show.

I'm sure he'll be rotating guests, not mad at charlamagne and maino being guests they normally are entertaining, dont know shit about casanova

I'm sure he'll be rotating guests, not mad at charlamagne and maino being guests they normally are entertaining, dont know shit about casanova
Everything i've seen him in he's ver entertaining as well. Supper animated, personality reminds me of busta kinda

Sounds interesting, but I hope we dont get too many people talking over eachother and interrupting, I hate when that happens in interviews you never get a full answer or opinion because everyone is trying to jump in... It seems to be the trend though, fck that go back to being professional it benefits the listeners imo...

Just watched the 1st 10 mins, it's cool so far. They should limit it to 3 people per show.

lol nah it's been a wrap since 04, wayne,t.i,luda, kanye (midwest) , had the biggest albums that year , crunk shit took over, shit even Nas had Quick to back down, the biggest song that year was Usher/lil jon/luda - yeah , etc.

It was officially the souf's time

lol nah it's been a wrap since 04, wayne,t.i,luda, kanye (midwest) , had the biggest albums that year , crunk shit took over, shit even Nas had Quick to back down, the biggest song that year was Usher/lil jon/luda - yeah , etc.

It was officially the souf's time
Who was running ‘03?

Labels were leaving NYC by 01-02, by 05-06 the south was hitting...

Top 10 Billboard albums for rap in 2004...

5 Midwest artist (Ye, Em, D12, Nelly x 2)
2 Southern (Luda & Buck)
2 NYC (Banks & Beastie Boys)
1 West (Pac)

Midwest had a little run in between NYC to the south transition thx to Ye, Em & Nelly...

Back