Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Budden Presents: PULL UP

Been wondering what he's been cookin up, this is probably it. This has a lot of potential.

looks good but it already poses the issue you have when too many vocal/opinionated people are in one setting

hopefully its not that many people every "pull up" or there will be lots of over talking and lost subjects

like hanging a camera and mic in a barber shop

Has potential but i can also see it being messy.

Joe as a moderator & host?

A bunch of entourage hanging around the table like Drink Champs?

Obvious low to no budget

We'll see how it goes

why do the drink champ comparisons sound negative?

not saying they should purposely copy the format, but are ya'll saying its a bad thing they are alike?

why do the drink champ comparisons sound negative?

not saying they should purposely copy the format, but are ya'll saying its a bad thing they are alike?
drink champs was better when it was just NORE and EFN with an occasional interruption, but the last time i tried watching an interview, there was just SO much sensory overload that i was no longer interested in who the guest was.

Like to me, breakfast club interviews, or even Everyday struggle (w/Joe) were good b/c it was the hosts, and a guest. Thats it.

damn....same issues I see

I wonder why they insist on little rooms full of people for a talk show

cant blame em tho, they're rappers.....there's never NOT 8 niggas hanging around

it brings more of a "real" or "street" feel then just hosts and mics and I get that but u gotta put some boundaries in place

when questions are asked the "extra niggas stfu" light should come on.....flashing lol

or put mics on the guests only and turn em up sky high lol....something

damn....same issues I see

I wonder why they insist on little rooms full of people for a talk show

cant blame em tho, they're rappers.....there's never NOT 8 niggas hanging around

it brings more of a "real" or "street" feel then just hosts and mics and I get that but u gotta put some boundaries in place

when questions are asked the "extra niggas stfu" light should come on.....flashing lol

or put mics on the guests only and turn em up sky high lol....something

how about just remove the extra non essential niggas to begin with lol

meh....they could and maybe should

but theres a reason for that shit.....whether its cuz they're not in secured locations and need to keep some muscle around, or they got a buncha tech engineers dressed like goons smoking mini cigarillos to fit the setting lol

im giving them the benefit

Joes shit look like they at somebody's mama's crib

Last edited:
meh....they could and maybe should

but theres a reason for that shit.....whether its cuz they're not in secured locations and need to keep some muscle around, or they got a buncha tech engineers dressed like goons smoking mini cigarillos to fit the setting lol

im giving them the benefit

Joes shit look like they at somebody's mama'a crib
That might be joe house lol

Back