Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Budden Presents: PULL UP

I'm down to have one weekly and rotate guest similar to how Joe is doing this show.
It's all about the visuals now fam. Unless you're fine with having 20 listens per show it won't pop unless u get the visual to match. Maybe link up wit members in ya area or neutral destination easy for niggas to link up and record.

It's all about the visuals now fam. Unless you're fine with having 20 listens per show it won't pop unless u get the visual to match. Maybe link up wit members in ya area or neutral destination easy for niggas to link up and record.

I've been thinkin of how to implement visuals. There's still successful audio pods out there, but turning it visual is inevitable.

With that said, i'm down with starting it out as an audio show then moving to visual.

I’m not good with a cracka accusing a nigga of wanting white acceptance

Arian Foster was talking that shit. That’s why I say online ain’t the space for layered conversation, that’s in person and they still was lost to his point. It’s the same shit when I watch a Kanye interview with the breakfast club or on Sway and they can’t keep up. People have to be of equal intellectual levels to have an layered back n forth that’s productive. That’s not an insult. Everybody in game of thrones don’t hold a sword.

I disagree. Would say that people need to be able to communicate better. IMO that is part of the problem with some black people. So much value is placed on education only that we not developing people and communication skills. So a person can be as intellectual as the world will let them be but if they can't communicate and reach other people what good is being that intellectual doing them?

I disagree. Would say that people need to be able to communicate better. IMO that is part of the problem with some black people. So much value is placed on education only that we not developing people and communication skills. So a person can be as intellectual as the world will let them be but if they can't communicate and reach other people what good is being that intellectual doing them?
I actually agree with most of this

To use the video. Tsu Surf and Scottie Beam(Budden too but he’s a manipulator so idk his motives) couldn’t offer arguments not based on emotion. I don’t look at being smart or intellect as permanent things, it’s just based on the information you have. So if you can’t offer an opinion based on logic and facts or information, you don’t need to speak on it

I think not being able to communicate has a direct correlation to education. It’s just regurgitating information to pass a class and then forgetting all the material is not education.

The Intellect level I referenced for me boils down to being able to ask “why”and say “I don’t know” but there’s a time to teach and a time to meet

To use the video. Tsu Surf and Scottie Beam(Budden too but he’s a manipulator so idk his motives) couldn’t offer arguments not based on emotion. I don’t look at being smart or intellect as permanent things, it’s just based on the information you have. So if you can’t offer an opinion based on logic and facts or information, you don’t need to speak on it

I think not being able to communicate has a direct correlation to education. It’s just regurgitating information to pass a class and then forgetting all the material is not education.

The Intellect level I referenced for me boils down to being able to ask “why”and say “I don’t know” but there’s a time to teach and a time to meet

Agree with the bold.

To the underlined is why I keep saying too many people think that being educated = them being smart. When that is not true. Smart and educated are 2 different things to me.

I get better what you saying now.

I just tried to watch ep3 and couldnt do it.

They had 8ppl at the table holding 3 different convos talking over eachother.

Do they got their shit together in #4?

I feel like emotion has its place in conversation but I agree you can't alter the facts based off of your emotions. When you're talking about someone like Kanye who uses music(something that often is based off emotions or a vibe) and is known to be an emotional dude I don't think you can just throw emotion by the wayside in the discussion

This format is really good. Budden strikes again. It’s clear this is where he fits in to the current industry now.

Seeing the transformation and adaption is inspiring.

Yeah this interview was dope and the overall production was a lot better than the first couple of joints. The audio and lighting were much better and the 1 on 1 format is more fitting than a bunch of cats screaming over each other.

I like how Styles mentioned how some of the shit going on with the youth in Hip Hop is partially their generations fault. You don't see a lot of older heads in hip hop take that kind of responsibility, they just tend to shit on the youngins.

I agree with his take on Drake as well.. stay in ya lane and don't come after real emcees lol.

Lmao @ "and half of yall cant fuckin read anyway you need to shoot a book.. be mad at the book"

Back