Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Budden & Nicki Minaj Exchange Words

Lol...fuck it, she right..not her argument cause ion really get what she was arguing about. But she gave him a taste of what he do, scream people down then end the convo when they try to respond

when does Joe do that?

he ain't never cut off nobody's audio where they couldn't speak

That's some girl shit

well, do we know what buddy was charged for to get that label?

he could've been caught taking a piss in public or some shit

i aint trying to absolve him from anything, but we've had many convos on this site how the charge sex offender is too broad and sometimes it has nothing to do with kids. Now if he touching kids, then both of them can commit that

I read that when he was 15 he raped a 16 Y.O. girl at knife point

Yeah, she was older than him...And it was his actual girlfriend at the time...But Iono more of the details off top...

I follow joes podcast and to be short, nicki playing short clips and didnt give full context. Hes media joe now, she gotta understand that and at least let him speak.

I caught nickis live right before they started recording for Joes podcast (only a couple hours after hers) and joe said before they started, “idk why we are doing this, you and i hashed this out months ago, you havent said anything new”. Her response was something like but the people didnt hear it.

I follow joes podcast and to be short, nicki playing short clips and didnt give full context. Hes media joe now, she gotta understand that and at least let him speak.

I caught nickis live right before they started recording for Joes podcast (only a couple hours after hers) and joe said before they started, “idk why we are doing this, you and i hashed this out months ago, you havent said anything new”. Her response was something like but the people didnt hear it.

Also the shit Joe said was no different than what shade room and Lipstick Alley was saying

So all that "you like to attack women" bs was some bs

Women are the ones who first said she was on drugs and is it really a big deal that ppl think you planned the song with Meg?

aside from any of her real issues....i think its half bullshit for a show....people love this "drama" shit

how many seasons of love and hip and/or basketball wives are there?

when these "arguments" are over, they doin shots and laughin and kickin it

Buddy too old to be getting constantly arrested like that, even if its misdemeanors. I believe shit like that show what kinda character you have, when you're that age and still on delinquent teen shit.

Yeah her man has been arrested a lot and women keep calling her out for dating him
15445580623054.jpg

I'm thinking these are pics taken as part of being a sex offender. Most likely so they always have a current pic. No way he's getting arrested every three months for that long.

idk why we are doing this, you and i hashed this out months ago, you havent said anything new”. Her response was something like but the people didnt hear it
Damn that some ho ass hollywood shit.

Back