Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Budden & Nicki Minaj Exchange Words

Nicki Minaj has yet to elevate as a woman and it’s one of the reasons why she’s still stuck where she’s at.

From the Remy Ma shit to the Cardi shit. To her brother being a pedo, just read some shit about her dude being a registered sex offender and she’s mad at the chicks on IG for telling her she’s bugging supporting a registered sex offender. She’s emotionally unstable, she’s a bird and she’s annoying.

In a nutshell, fuck her and I barely understood her with that fake ass voice.
Yeah her man has been arrested a lot and women keep calling her out for dating him
15445580623054.jpg

Nicki Minaj has yet to elevate as a woman and it’s one of the reasons why she’s still stuck where she’s at.

From the Remy Ma shit to the Cardi shit. To her brother being a pedo, just read some shit about her dude being a registered sex offender and she’s mad at the chicks on IG for telling her she’s bugging supporting a registered sex offender. She’s emotionally unstable, she’s a bird and she’s annoying.

The lil kim shit as well

well, do we know what buddy was charged for to get that label?

he could've been caught taking a piss in public or some shit

i aint trying to absolve him from anything, but we've had many convos on this site how the charge sex offender is too broad and sometimes it has nothing to do with kids. Now if he touching kids, then both of them can commit that

Yeah her man has been arrested a lot and women keep calling her out for dating him
15445580623054.jpg
this nigga getting locked up damn near every 90 days to the day...how??

edit: busta said what i was thinking

well, do we know what buddy was charged for to get that label?

he could've been caught taking a piss in public or some shit

i aint trying to absolve him from anything, but we've had many convos on this site how the charge sex offender is too broad and sometimes it has nothing to do with kids. Now if he touching kids, then both of them can commit that
He allegedly raped a chick back in the 90's

Last edited:
1. Nikki had a right to be mad about being talked about and Joe saying he didn't say it

2.Joe has also said good things about her and talks to Nikki on the phone even though she downplayed it

3.Nikki wild using her rapist/shooter bf/husband as a shield

fuck the gangster shit,is this nigga gonna try to rape a nigga?

4. She was a sucker for turning Joe's mic off

5 .Joe took the L for ratings,but they kinda both took an L

6. Those L's will equal money for both.

Back