Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Biden is the next contestant on that #MeToo 4K Ultra HD screen...

Just about everybody Trump hires resigns or gets fired....this is business as usual

Just about everybody Trump hires resigns or gets fired....this is business as usual
DecimalAllGalapagosalbatross-size_restricted.gif
Yoooooooou mufuckas man...I'ma be real obnoxious about this shit as it happens..

Shit ain't gone happen, ima be like..I told yall so. And niggaz gone be like..who didn't already know this was gone happen

Lol.....:Pathetic:not today

View attachment 124644
Yoooooooou mufuckas man...I'ma be real obnoxious about this shit as it happens..

Shit ain't gone happen, ima be like..I told yall so. And niggaz gone be like..who didn't already know this was gone happen

Lol.....:Pathetic:not today

Huh?

You prophesized that Trump won’t be the Republican nominee

Nothing new happened today that will impact that one way or another

And he’s always had massive turnover in his staff

Idk what you saying

The head of the department of home land security resigns and happens to be a woman. The leader of the department that is the head of the cause his riding all around the country promoting. She the get out of my pocket homie...she the look away,..they bout to blow his head off on some political shit..

The head of the department of home land security resigns and happens to be a woman. The leader of the department that is the head of the cause his riding all around the country promoting. She the get out of my pocket homie...she the look away,..they bout to blow his head off on some political shit..

None of this made sense

Lol....it'll make sense... yo, was u in the donkey on the IC the Cavs was down 1-3..and I told everyone the Cavs would win and how..and they went on to come from 3 down..I told niggaz seeeee!!! I was right...u know what they said ?

giphy (4).gif

Who ain't see that coming...

I bet no one on here remembers that tho...times like this I wish Sleep was here

Lol....it'll make sense... yo, was u in the donkey on the IC the Cavs was down 1-3..and I told everyone the Cavs would win and how..and they went on to come from 3 down..I told niggaz seeeee!!! I was right...u know what they said ?

View attachment 124651

Who ain't see that coming...

I bet no one on here remembers that tho...times like this I wish Sleep was here

I was not...but alright

Back