Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Biden is the next contestant on that #MeToo 4K Ultra HD screen...

Just read the story and got pissed off even more
This nigga-bitch got pecked on the head and just had to come forward because biden was thinking about a run
Dios mio santa effing maria man

Warren can't beat Trump she's not the one imo. She'd be better as a secretary of state or something. Her policies are too lofty and cost way too much, she doesn't have the charisma either.

Truth be told I don't even think Bernie Sanders could beat Trump. Trump is going to have a field day with these candidates unfortunately SMMFH.
With all the bullshit trump does on a daily bases, literally any dem candidate would smash him in a debate, all you gotta do is call him out on, you gotta remember the majority of the country didnt vote for that stupid fuck so he damn sure isnt unbeatable

With Haley they got the female vote, the conservative vote, the "liberal" white women that dont actually like minorities.

Haley is Indian.

But yeah, I agree that seeing Haley vs Warren because somehow Trump drops the ball is unlikely, but would be hilarious to see.

The only thing Im positive of right now is that a black woman will be on the dem ticket. Either Kamala or longer shot, Stacy Abrams. A white guy wins the nom, theyre choosing a black woman as VP.

Unless Warren gets the nomination, which is unlikely. In that case, I could see her going for a black male as VP, like Gillum or that bald band aid colored nigga from Jersey.

They also want to win, above everything. Haley would get waxed by Warren. It wouldn’t even be close.

On top of that, when she was our U.N. representative........she sounded like she was reading from a teleprompter every time she spoke.

I don't think she has an original thought in her head......or the ability to speak off script.

No kind of charisma at all.

Last edited:
The only thing Im positive of right now is that a black woman will be on the dem ticket. Either Kamala or longer shot, Stacy Abrams. A white guy wins the nom, theyre choosing a black woman as VP.

Unless Warren gets the nomination, which is unlikely. In that case, I could see her going for a black male as VP, like Gillum or that bald band aid colored nigga from Jersey.

Then they're guaranteed to lose because that's only going to galvanize the Republican base even more.

The DNC just doesn't get it.

They didn't lose the white house because not enough black people voted.

They lost it because too many white democrats don't think they have a place in the party anymore.

Simply because all the Dems talk about.......well, most of it anyway.........centers around immigration and LGBT rights.

Basically, the DNC doesn't realize that a large percentage of their base.......in particular the white ones......isn't as far left (liberal/progressive) as the platform they're campaigning on.

There's a substantial portion of democrats who consider themselves moderates and/or centrists.

These are the people the DNC needs to focus on.

However, it looks like immigration is going to be the hill the DNC is gonna choose to die on.

Until they acknowledge that illegal immigration is a problem and stop proposing a "pathway to citizenship" as a way to solve it.........they're not gonna take back the White House in 2020.

Last edited:
With all the bullshit trump does on a daily bases, literally any dem candidate would smash him in a debate, all you gotta do is call him out on, you gotta remember the majority of the country didnt vote for that stupid fuck so he damn sure isnt unbeatable

Ppl gotta get out and VOTE tho

Then they're guaranteed to lose because that's only going to galvanize the Republican base even more.

The DNC just doesn't get it.

They didn't lose the white house because not enough black people voted.

They lost it because too many white democrats don't think they have a place in the party anymore.

Simply because all the Dems talk about.......well, most of it anyway.........centers around immigration and LGBT rights.

Basically, the DNC doesn't realize that a large percentage of their base.......in particular the white ones......isn't as far left (liberal/progressive) as the platform they're campaigning on.

There's a substantial portion of democrats who consider themselves moderates and/or centrists.

These are the people the DNC needs to focus on.

However, it looks like immigration is going to be the hill the DNC is gonna choose to die on.

Until they acknowledge that illegal immigration is a problem and stop proposing a "pathway to citizenship" as a way to solve it.........they're not gonna take back the White House in 2020.

Agree 100% with everything you said up until the immigration bit

I don’t think the “centrist” Democrats give a single fuck about immigration, legal or illegal, they just want the fuckery that’s happening at the border right now to stop.

Trump is definitely not unbeatable but you also have to remember that a big part of his supporters will vote for Tump even if he'd get verbally destroyed everytime he debates. Trump's now famous quote "I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters" is actually true in many ways.

Trump is worshipped as a god by a lot of his supporters. It's almost like a cult.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/...y-flores-describes-unexpected-kiss-from-biden

Former NV Lt Gov Nominee Lucy Flores Describes Unexpected Kiss From Biden

In an interview Sunday, Lucy Flores, a former Democratic nominee for lieutenant governor of Nevada, described an “unexpected” and “slow” kiss on the head from then-Vice President Joe Biden ahead of a campaign event in 2014.

“Very unexpectedly and out of nowhere I feel Joe Biden put his hands on my shoulders, get up very close to me from behind, lean in, smell my hair and then plant a slow kiss on the top of my head,” Flores recalled in an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper.

Flores was expanding on a description of the encounter she wrote that was published in The Cut on Friday.

In a response that Tapper read in part on air, Biden said that over his career he had offered “countless […] expressions of affection” but that he never believed he “acted inappropriately.”

“If it is suggested I did so, I will listen respectfully,” Biden said in part.

Flores said she was “glad” Biden was “willing to listen,” but added that the story should “be about the women on the receiving end of that behavior.”

“If he is saying that he never believed that that was inappropriate, then frankly I think that’s a little bit of a disconnect, and not being aware, because there has been documentation” of repeated instances of similar behavior from Biden over the years, Flores said.

Flores also said Biden’s response to her claim Sunday was “better than his first statement.” She was seemingly referring to one a spokesperson for Biden gave to several media outlets. Per The Washington Post:

A spokesman for Biden on Friday said the former vice president was “pleased” to support Flores in 2014, and neither he nor his staff had “an inkling that Ms. Flores had been at any time uncomfortable, nor do they recall what she describes.”

“But Vice President Biden believes that Ms. Flores has every right to share her own recollection and reflections, and that it is a change for better in our society that she has the opportunity to do so,” the statement read. “He respects Ms. Flores as a strong and independent voice in our politics and wishes her only the best
.”

“For me, it’s disqualifying,” Flores told Tapper later. “I think it’s up to everybody else to make that decision, considering, again, the entire scope of his background [and] the positions he’s taken.”

Asked how she would respond to the criticism that “politics might be at least partially motivating you here,” Flores said “politics was definitely the impetus.”

“The reason why we’re having these conversations about Vice President Joe Biden is because he’s considering running for president,” she continued. “Frankly, the reason why I felt so compelled to finally say something was because over the years, as this behavior was documented, as it was frankly dismissed by the media and not taken seriously, that conversation was not coming up in the discussions about whether or not he would, in a complete analysis of his history, of his record, as we go through the vetting process for all of these candidates, that important aspect was being left out.”

“It was being dismissed and it wasn’t being acknowledged,” Flores said.

Creepy-Joe-Biden.jpg

Germs you out of your mind no one can challenge Trump in the party no one

She's an opportunist.

Like Germs he said...she knew what she was doing when she resigned. Hell...she knew what she was doing when she had the Confederate flag removed off Columbia's capital grounds.

She can't stand Trump...but still took the position he gave her, just to boost her resume, and her position in the party. Some of yall talk about how Dems eat their own...wait til you what the GOP do to if she decides to run.

Back