Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Biden is the next contestant on that #MeToo 4K Ultra HD screen...

An old white man is not repping for the democrats this election anyway.

It almost has to be a woman in this climate. Trump somehow is the only man on the planet safe from this metoo shit

Oh they gotta plan for that

I would love to think you’re right about that, but his approval rating with Republican voters is about 88%, and that was from polling data collected prior to the Mueller report “summary” coming out.

I would love to think you’re right about that
They love Trumps ability to appeal to the idiots of their party, and mobilize stupidity. But they cant in any way control him, or act to control him unless he sick the dogs on them.

With Haley they got the female vote, the conservative vote, the "liberal" white women that dont actually like minorities. And they are gonna embarrass him publically to sway the idiots. Then they are gonna do our bitch vs bitch. And if it's one thing politically obsessed assholes like, its ours against urs.

I knew she was up when she resigned

They love Trumps ability to appeal to the idiots of their party, and mobilize stupidity. But they cant in any way control him, or act to control him unless he sick the dogs on them.

With Haley they got the female vote, the conservative vote, the "liberal" white women that dont actually like minorities. And they are gonna embarrass him publically to sway the idiots. Then they are gonna do our bitch vs bitch. And if it's one thing politically obsessed assholes like, its ours against urs.

I knew she was up when she resigned

They also want to win, above everything. Haley would get waxed by Warren. It wouldn’t even be close.

Back