Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jim Jones @ Hot97 (Talks Signin To The Roc, Cam Beef, Max B, etc)

Interview's long as fuck, but it's been a good ass interview so far, only about 25 mins in.

I never really banged with Jim Jones too heavy but after this interview, I really respect that man. Dipset 4 life!

I always thought it was a shame that Cam and Jim had a falling out, them niggas knew each other before high school. I can't even imagine having a falling out with childhood friends over stupid shit. Damn shame they can't fix that shit, too much history

I always thought it was a shame that Cam and Jim had a falling out, them niggas knew each other before high school. I can't even imagine having a falling out with childhood friends over stupid shit. Damn shame they can't fix that shit, too much history

Yeah and you can tell he is legit hurt by it too.
You dont shed tears about shit you dont give af about man. Them dudes is brothers man.

And the part about Cam never coming to his shows...thats fucked up man

When their beef started it looked like Jim was disloyal but now I gotta side with Capo after this interview. Cam was on some bullshit

I got about 3 celebs Ima knock df out when I see em, he's at the top of the list.

Back