Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Jim Jones & Harry Fraud - The Fraud Department

Dope albums? Since when???
:uhhuh6:

Jim got more dope albums than trash bruh...El Capo was up for AOTY last year if we bein honest...his 1st at least 2-3 solo albums were fire ...and they aged well too...now his Vamp Life offshoots and shit I didn’t rock wit’...but Jim been putting out solid albums...so much so that I think it helped cause issues in Dipset cuz Cam couldn’t handle his fame...IMO

Jim got more dope albums than trash bruh...El Capo was up for AOTY last year if we bein honest...his 1st at least 2-3 solo albums were fire ...and they aged well too...now his Vamp Life offshoots and shit I didn’t rock wit’...but Jim been putting out solid albums...so much so that I think it helped cause issues in Dipset cuz Cam couldn’t handle his fame...IMO
Let 'em sleep.

In what country? So you saying that album was just as good as bandana? wwcd??? Lol hell naw it wasn't even better than crash talk....what you mean cam couldn't handle his fame? Without cam dipset ain't shit we already seen that

In what country? So you saying that album was just as good as bandana? wwcd??? Lol hell naw it wasn't even better than crash talk....what you mean cam couldn't handle his fame? Without cam dipset ain't shit we already seen that

:mybad: Ion want no smoke...it was just my opinion...I don’t feel like trying to change a nigga mind tonight...pause no homillz lol

Edit....yes...IMO El Capo was in tha top albums of last year with Crash Talk, Bandana and WWCD...all of which I listen to heavily

Back