Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jermaine Dupri: Today's Female Rap = Stripper Rap

He ain't lie fuck them again people will lame the labels once again but it's the overall culture from the people/consumer who perpetuate and the attention they get from it..

End of the day niggas ain't pulling cardi b albums off the shelves... its other females. This is a problem they themselves can fix. More niggas are aware of rapsody and her skills than females. I guarantee it.
When it comes to music most Women do not have a diverse taste in music especially when it comes to Rap music

that was dope, but i'ma say it, her stage name has Whack...is that her govt? If it aint, thats why i aint gave her a listen

which is why i dont listen to Juice World and all these other lil's and young's of the game

Depends on what you tuned into... My favorite female rappers still doing it

nice

BUT

she doesnt sound anything like she did when she came out which is always going to be an issue for me in this game where originality seems SUPER hard to do b/c everyone just hops on the latest "flow" and go with that

Young MA is dope

BIA is dope although im not sure where her career is right now

This is who the black girls of this generation is idolizing and imitating

It's all about perspective.

One way to look at it is they're making all these chicks sluttier and easier to fuck :ualreadyknow:

In another way these are the same chicks you gotta choose from to pick a wife :yikes1:

Back