Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich

Lol I'll be back when this thread is spoiler ready.
Spill it. I don't think you should be posting in a thread if you haven't seen it personally and it's on you if shit gets spoiled. I haven't watched it yet cause I've been consumed with what's been going on in the country. This is my last post lol

Only two episodes in. I need some major names to drop in the next two.

A lot of individuals are directly and indirectly responsible for him getting away with his sick acts for many years. Some of them were involved in those acts.

Well well well

looks like Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and Alan Dersowitz (sc) are pretty much fucked, Bill denied ever being on pedo island while eye witnesses put him at the scene and flight records put him there 26 times...and wtf did Epstein have on Acosta? If those Manhatten townhouse stories are true than 100s of people will get exposed, mofos deserve a slow death

I have no reason to not believe he was killed. He was done and he would have taken down any and everybody on a world wide scale with him. Flying in three 12 year old girls from france who were sold by their parents. People in the virgin islands turning a blind eye. Smdh

Bill Clinton lying like a muthafucka about not going to the island. Prince Andrew is guilty as fuck.

I imagine all the people involved have a combined wealth that is in the trillions. I hope more names start dropping.

Well well well

looks like Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and Alan Dersowitz (sc) are pretty much fucked, Bill denied ever being on pedo island while eye witnesses put him at the scene and flight records put him there 26 times...and wtf did Epstein have on Acosta? If those Manhatten townhouse stories are true than 100s of people will get exposed, mofos deserve a slow death

If he was smart enough to record all those people the question now is where is that data?

"We resolved the release issue," Brad Edwards, a lawyer representing victims, said in an email on Friday. "I can't say too much about that at this time but any of Epstein's friends who were also abusers will not be released."

I guess that's it. Smdh.

Well well well

Nothing is gonna happen to none of those guys

Unless maybe more victims come forth (if any)

Imagine smearing the reputations of 14,15,16 year old girls that got raped by a 50 year old man. Played them girls off like they were professional hookers.

Back