Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Jeezy - TM104: The Legend of the Snowman

Rate TM 104

• Total voters
Alright after further review I take it back

Big Shit is the only track I'll return too cus that shit slap so hard in the whip, I must of still woke up high off the gas when I first listened.

I'm surprised how many females posted in a Jeezy thread, I dont get any vibe Jeezy attracts ladies since he doesnt really cater to his female crowd much and....its Jeezy. But that's dope.

Went through it a couple times. Album is alright but ain't trash. He tried to capture his old flow like on his older albums on here.

I kinda miss that old production tho. Them old Drumma Boy, Shawty Redd, Toomp etc beats helped shape his sound. "Standing Ovation", "Cooperate Thuggin'", "Get Right", "Air Forces", "JEEZY", "Trapstar" etc...Shits like them was like anthems/big/epic. That's what I remember Jeezy by mixed with that old flow. I know the sound is suppose to evolve but having something like them on there would've helped.

I guess for a retirement album I expected more. But I did enjoy this more than PoM2.

Jeezy keeps trying to recreate his first album, instead of moving forward...this isnt 2005 and the dope boy anthems just arent hitting anymore...Jeezy my nigga but his music just has not evolved at all. 2005-2015 - He had a good run

Back