Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Jeezy - TM104: The Legend of the Snowman

Rate TM 104

• Total voters
Nigga trying to give yall that old Jeezy feel/sound. I fuck with it. Something to ride to.

I see he got Lex for the beat. Ain't heard from that nigga in a minute. Wonder if Shawty Redd is any on this album tho.

Damn so yeen like cee lo on Nipseys "loaded bases" or KRITs "get up to come down" ?
Personally nah, it sounds like the same old same. I grew up off Goodie Mob and even liked Ceelo doing his alter ego stuff but these generic rap records that throw Ceelo and John Legend(especially Legend) on the chorus just dont work for me.

Last edited:
I am so disappointed :scust:
I am just so amazed at how Jeezy fucked up this moment up:imsayin:

I was expecting top notch Shawty Redd/ Don Cannon/ Drumma Boy beats

I was expecting the ultimate Dope Boy Retirement Party Vibe/Feeling

I was expecting the PERFECT features....
where tha fuck is TI? Jay Z? Drake? (We could’ve had Unforgettable part II):niggaa:

Instead he give us FUCKING QUEEN NAIJA??? The relationship girl from YouTube???? What kind of basic shit is this?!??! :Pathetic:

I am heartbroken....I am hurt.....I feel disrespected by this album smh

I am so disappointed :scust:
I am just so amazed at how Jeezy fucked up this moment up:imsayin:

I was expecting top notch Shawty Redd/ Don Cannon/ Drumma Boy beats

I was expecting the ultimate Dope Boy Retirement Party Vibe/Feeling

I was expecting the PERFECT features....
where tha fuck is TI? Jay Z? Drake? (We could’ve had Unforgettable part II):niggaa:

Instead he give us FUCKING QUEEN NAIJA??? The relationship girl from YouTube???? What kind of basic shit is this?!??! :Pathetic:

I am heartbroken....I am hurt.....I feel disrespected by this album smh

...the shit trash?

nah man.... don't tell me that. :cry:

I listened to the whole album just off one spin.

Before I start, I've never been a big Jeezy fan to begin with. I have tried to listen to a couple of his albums and I couldn't make it all the way through.

TM:104 is a solid ass good joint in my book. I say out of 18 tracks it's a good 4-5 tracks that's trash though.

Favorite Tracks:

The enTRAPreneur
Big Shit
Look Like
1 Time
MLK BLVD
'06
The Real MVP

Last edited:
Its decent,

Still trying to digest it. But try not to go into any project expecting a type of sound or vibe. I just let the art speak for itslef

I see what he was doing with the album

Refined trap shit...didnt quite hit the mark tho...

its not trash tho

Back