Welcome To aBlackWeb

jeezy marrying a woman that said Black men were only good enough to be “side pieces” in comparison to white men

I'm making a passing speculation on what he's done based on what's commonly done by people in his position. I never claimed that I was making a factual statement or anything of the sort, so I don't really need proof.
You said you are "sure". Which is definitely more than just a passing speculation. More like definite implication.

And even what you just said is suspect. By "people in his position" are you applying to rappers, rich men, men in America, black men in general? I'm just trying to figure out why you'd just throw some shit like that out there about a man who I've never seen or heard of target black women negatively.

You said you are "sure". Which is definitely more than just a passing speculation. More like definite implication.

And even what you just said is suspect. By "people in his position" are you applying to rappers, rich men, men in America, black men in general? I'm just trying to figure out why you'd just throw some shit like that out there about a man who I've never seen or heard of target black women negatively.

My last post was in direct response to someone else's post who was talking about rappers, so you should be able to follow that to understand what I meant by "his position."

Anyways, it ain't that serious. If you want to act like Jeezy is some perfect dude that has never had a bad word to say about a black woman in his entire life, go for it.

I don't think JM is in the "BAD" category (sometimes I think nikkas see pretty/cute and foreign and add points, lol) nor is she merely Average, I just think she's a good lookin' woman. No more no less.....

W/ that said I hope their union last.
Most sensible thing said in this topic.

When it’s a rich powerful black woman cooking its she s gonna lose that all that money and wealth to the others... keep the same energy

I honestly don’t give a shit bout this lol

Back