Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jealous mother cuts daughter hair to spite the father

Y'all niggas act like I just FELL into a smooth co-parenting situation. Lol. Naw nigga.

I wouldn't say that

but

You be soundin like Sharif from Menace with that. Way back to the IC.

Ol smooth co parenting situation havin ass nigga, let us be bitter fam, we tryna let it all out so we can heal lol
ain't that right @AP21

My youngest daughter saw this and had flashbacks.

Not that her momma cut her hair, but that crazy bitch wanted to argue with me in the school parking lot about it. I ended up walking away. Really all that shit is about is them being one or all of:

1. Jealous over their own childs hair with they bald head ass
2. Controlling
3. Mad cuz the father ain't pipin' them no more

Any rational woman would be appreciative that the father took time to care for his daughter. Hell that should be a box checked off her to do list at that.

Both are toxic ass parents.
There’s no way I’d ever do this to my baby just because her father is a narcissistic biatch. I can’t even take from this one little ass video and act like he’s father of the year. These same niggas be the ones who barely call their children or make time to see them but then ask for pictures so they can post them on social media like they take care of their children.

Their Facebook pages is a whole different story too, the ghetto.

1AA252DA-D80F-450F-97E2-BEA0DA1CCFBC.gif

Both are toxic ass parents.
There’s no way I’d ever do this to my baby just because her father is a narcissistic biatch. I can’t even take from this one little ass video and act like he’s father of the year. These same niggas be the ones who barely call their children or make time to see them but then ask for pictures so they can post them on social media like they take care of their children.

Their Facebook pages is a whole different story too, the ghetto.

View attachment 232577
I bet you look cute as fuck when you was typing this.

Back