Welcome To aBlackWeb

JCole vs Krit vs Kendrick... Dollar & A Dream vs King vs The Heart

Which series is the best?

• Total voters
[;'.

So songs are hits when they peak at #65 on the Hot 100. The block is hot peaked at #65 and was 27 on the R&B/hip hop songs

#27 on the Rap Charts Lol.

Chart (1999/2000) Peak
Position

U.S. Billboard Hot 100 65
U.S. Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs 24
U.S. Billboard Hot Rap Singles 27

smh bruh u sound ridiculous , the song is on the HOT 100, it's a hit.

Jay-z never had a number 1 single until New York with Alicia Keys, u mean to tell me he never had a hit before that? lol u got it bruh

at the end of the day Krit is a dope artist/producer
and theres no debating that.

if you dont like him because he doesnt grab your attention-- ok, thats fine
but to discredit him because hes not a chart topper shows you haven't listened to enough of his music to even have an opinion.

"Go DJ" was a hot song tho...tbh, but i dont remember it reaching a #1 spot. "Lollipop" was a #1 hit for a minute and it won a Grammy, if that's relevant.

Correct me if Im wrong:wecool:

"Go DJ" was a hot song tho...tbh, but i dont remember it reaching a #1 spot. "Lollipop" was a #1 hit for a minute and it won a Grammy, if that's relevant.

Correct me if Im wrong:wecool:

Go DJ was a hot song, The block is hot was a hot song, and again the song wasn't blazing the radio stations around the country like Lollipop was. Every time you turned on the radio you heard the song.

see my problem is when ppl that dont listen to a certain artist call them wack or trash.

people who listen to 3 songs and say "YEAHHHHH this artist is trash and weak" (half the time you listen with bias ears because youre so hellbent on proving your point)

I give credit to where credit is due.
I think Joe budden is vocal nyquil but I still think hes a lyrical beast.

I think future songs are basic AF and repetitive as hell but there's no denying the fact that I like listening to him when I'm in a certain mood.

you are walking around calling artist trash that you haven't even given a thoro listen to.

thats my problem
and clearly yours as well.

at the end of the day Krit is a dope artist/producer
and theres no debating that.

if you dont like him because he doesnt grab your attention-- ok, thats fine
but to discredit him because hes not a chart topper shows you haven't listened to enough of his music to even have an opinion.
You say this, but yall just spent a whole thread doing this to future...............

Now if we are keeping it really real here KRIT MAKES HIS OWN BEATS
so that alone is enough kill the "future is a musical genius" debate.

nigga dont even produce his own records.

yo @Blactivity, ya inbox empty or nah

asking for a friend

giphy.gif

Now if we are keeping it really real here KRIT MAKES HIS OWN BEATS
so that alone is enough kill the "future is a musical genius" debate.

nigga dont even produce his own records.

So with this logic, Soulja boy >>>>>> Nas

Trash debater

I cant be frothing at the mouth awaiting yo every response woman, I got shit to do

if you can find a post where I said future was trash Ill give you 5k

and scamming bitches out their panties on yahoo messenger is not busy work sir.
"I got shit to do"

:scust1:
negro please

Back