Welcome To aBlackWeb

JCole vs Krit vs Kendrick... Dollar & A Dream vs King vs The Heart

Which series is the best?

• Total voters
jRpeVKxEESNhe.gif

Lock this shit B

Ima clarify this shit one more time. I'm not saying artist a is automatically better than artist b because a has more hits. I'm saying artist a-z needs to atleast have the ability and it's proven that they're able to make hits PERIOD. I don't see how that's so hard to understand lol

Breh that makes no sense.

An artist has to have the ability to make hits to be fire.

Um Wayne 1st major hit was Lollipop so Lollipop he wasn't seeing Future??

Juvenile 1st major national hit was Back that ass up but before that Juvenile wasn't a solid ass rapper?

The only reason Back that Ass up blew up was because of the video? the album was been released and then the video made the single take off.

Wayne's 1st hit was LOLLIPOP? Yo im done. This nigga first album was platinum and had hit records.

im gettin a headache

i think i know what he saying tho

i think

what would you say was his first hit goldie?

Breh, what is you talking about?

What singles Wayne had on his 1st album set the charts on Fire, what single on his album was a hit??? Dude I'm in the city, I hope you not saying "The block is hot" was a hit Lol...That wasn't even the best song on the album

U saying his album going platinum and a rapper making a hit record are 2 different things.

Just because Wayne 1st album went platinum, he had a hit record/single????

Name Wayne's hits off his 1st album? Which hits he had off that album that were killing radio around the country??

The Block is Hot?

Respect Us?

lmaoo im dyin at this shit, block is hot was on the hot100 charts b, the album is platinum. U think it went plat with no hits?

Wtf is "go dj" a throwaway? lmaooo wtf are we talkin about right now lmaoooooooooo

i think i know what he saying tho

i think

what would you say was his first hit goldie?

Hes saying in order to be a creditable artist you have to show your ability to make hit records.

which at the end of the day is bullshit.

They're not going into every thread wackin all my posts, go headbutt a cactus

Lol,

"go dj" was a club banger, the song wasn't on every radio station around the county and in your words, music appreciated by everybody. shit was a regional hit at best, when it 1st came out, now (today) it's accepted now by everybody

Way of Life and Lollipop was more appreciated by everybody.

Man that album had no hits on it..I'm still waiting on you to name all these so call hits "The block is Hot" album had

Dog, GO DJ was in the top 5 hip hop and rnb charts and top 10 in all genres, wtf are u talkin about?

smh this is why i cant debate with mfs, yall dont be knowin wtf yall talkin about lol

Back