Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z, Yo Gotti threaten to sue Mississippi over 'inhumane and unconstitutional' prisons

Staying black and dying. Why you only care about this stuff when a rapper do it? Surely Jay-Z was not the first time you heard about prison reform or how bad southern prisons are.
you really sounding stupid right now.

again you skip all the other shit i promote just to try to be right.

it dont matter who or how many......someone is dong something to help others.
dont matter if it was already done......help someone again,.

yall shit on him for the nfl shit and now saying this is nothing.

yup......i didnt do it and didnt think to do it.....props to him for bringing attention to it.

an yes, i dont know about how bad prisons were...i actually just found out. and im about to make a thread about some more prison shit.

so what.......
you add nothing mr stay black and die.

you got alot to say to be a permanent sideline part time couch quarterback dude.

i feel, how you think you can say anything when you aint helping?

nigga go volunteer somewhere. turn spoons or something.

or just stfu and got out the way of men doing men shit.

you really sounding stupid right now.

again you skip all the other shit i promote just to try to be right.

it dont matter who or how many......someone is dong something to help others.
dont matter if it was already done......help someone again,.

yall shit on him for the nfl shit and now saying this is nothing.

yup......i didnt do it and didnt think to do it.....props to him for bringing attention to it.

an yes, i dont know about how bad prisons were...i actually just found out. and im about to make a thread about some more prison shit.

so what.......
you add nothing mr stay black and die.

you got alot to say to be a permanent sideline part time couch quarterback dude.

i feel, how you think you can say anything when you aint helping?

nigga go volunteer somewhere. turn spoons or something.

or just stfu and got out the way of men doing men shit.

Make a thread on all the shit you do so you can get the proper praise that you so desire by the wayward black community. That’s the motive behind your POV just say you want praise like trap niggas get. Typing with tears like jayz was the man you always wanted to be. Tag me in the thread it should easily be 20 pages.

Tell the people. Got your cape on for another man like you his spiritual bitch.

Make a thread on all the shit you do so you can get the proper praise that you so desire by the wayward black community. That’s the motive behind your POV just say you want praise like trap niggas get. Typing with tears like jayz was the man you always wanted to be. Tag me in the thread it should easily be 20 pages.

Tell the people. Got your cape on for another man like you his spiritual bitch.
sooooo

now we are not supposed to celebrate when one of ours do good....or thats wanting to be like someone..

yep....i see why you aint shit.

i rather be like jayz than them flunky ass aint shit backwoods alcoholics you call squad who dont do shit for no one.

Yeah seen vids leakin before now of it. Poorly run & poorly maintained. They're severely understaffed & underfunded. As Malcolm stated "its something that the black man & black women has to bring to an end" No civil court, no criminal court, no amendment, no constitutional rights.

Yo Gotti has been involved in a legal battle as of late in an attempt to improve the living conditions for inmates at Parchman State Penitentiary in Mississippi. Jay-Z's lawyers recently filed a lawsuit against the state of Mississippi on behalf of Gotti, Roc Nation, and 29 inmates affected by the neglect at Parchman, and now it's been reported that Gotti has called on Team Roc to take further action. Gotti and Roc have filed an emergency order seeking the court to appoint an independent monitor to assume control of Parchman's day-to-day operations. Their hope is that this move would lead to an overall improvement in the lives of inmates at Parchman, as the current situation there is unconstitutional, violating the 8th Amendment that bars cruel and unusual punishment. According to court documents, the circumstances Gotti is protesting are a largely a result of an understaffing issue. There is only one guard assigned to 160 inmates in a particular cell block, and the limited number of guards "can't, or won't, enter Unit 29 buildings to prevent violence or even render much needed emergency medical assistance." The inmates have allegedly been served cold, rotten food containing rocks, insects, and bird and rat droppings, and the drinking water is allegedly contaminated with human waste. Toilets are spilling out onto floors, and prisoners have resorted to setting fires just to get the attention of the sparse number of guards. These conditions have lead to eight total inmate deaths at Parchman in the last 26 days alone. On Thursday, the governor of Mississippi, Tate Reeves, held a news conference in which he attempted to blame the violence and subsequent deaths that have occurred at Parchman on inmates' access to cell phones.

well like i said.....my homie called me an was hot.

yall in ms might know better than me...but he said them dudes are the ones who pull toilets off walls and shit.
the the colors are red and white...which means they are violent offenders...murders and such.
and was saying how the funds should go to the families of the victims.

i think he has a very good point i couldnt rebute. especially when you had a family member murdered.

can you really say...but they are human after they took the life of someone close to you?

slippery slope.

can you say that to someone who lose someone?
they could care less and might be mad that the person who killed them is getting good treatment.

just saying

I 100% agree with what you saying about the victim shit.

Back