Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
When you compromise with the HOUSE you lose.. The players coalition is a fucking sham the NFL it a bunch if good ones.. its was a PR campaign and people are lapping it up..

They are fashioning it into some after school special bullshit.. It's a damn shame how bcrisis management and PR catches people up in the swoop..

Ask yourselves this what is gained what does this mask..?

Minority ownership is.. Nathan

They hire one fuckin type of black coach gingerbread man cookies have more variance

They are continuing to black ball kap

They abhor explicit demonstration that puts a spot light on white supremacy

They are repackaging social justice... As something in the image of benelovent grace unto disadvantaged negroes

Can't truss it.

What concession and agreements have been made

Maybe the NFL is looking at Nike and trying to figure out to double up.

I would love to hear jayz explain this shit..
:word?:

Maaaaaan so what Hov say lol we told y’all niggas Hov nfl plan was bs. Not saying he ain’t trying but we all knew.
The important part is he tried.

Now he in position to call a Gov and air his concerns and grievances and that's major

I hope they white guilt leads him to owning a team frfr

Race Jones tryna tell y'all but niggas still stuck in that typical American mindset of "we have to be nice to the billionaires cuz imma be a billionaire soon!!!"

RbYJAYi.png

NFL teams should be collectively owned by their local communities anyway.

"but that's unrealistic-" lol LITERALLY how the Green Bay Packers are owned

stop defending this wack-ass economic system that's gonna eventually kill us all, damn

still facts

Hov got the nfl to spend money for blacks.

The players coalition got the new to spend additional money for blacks

Win win

Not entirely sure how Jay Z was wrong here. He literally said he and Kaep wanted the same thing, just going about it in two different ways. IE. Near and Mello from death Note

reading this thread back and its clear a lot of yall always held shitty ideas and work overtime in trying to rationalize blatant fuckery. a whole year later nothing has come of this deal. jayz got richer and the nfl issued empty platitudes as george floyd lay dead in the street.

social justice my ass

now youre in the election thread trying to rationalize the “top cop ticket” parroting the same tired ass “lets just wait and see” rhetoric

you niggas r cowards and coons and just like nothing came of this deal but more tear gas and rubber bullets used on fans that once packed stadium seats, nothing will come from the dems youve been celebrating all week.

and yall will continue to do what you always do: wait, see, and fall asleep

#bars

how about niggas not be on ankle monitors.

he is not arresting the innocent.
hes making an investment.
even tho black people are arrested unfairly compared to whites.....

he made an investment.
nothing more...nothing less.

that money from his investments help bail out other black people.

LLS you was all the way trippin with this shit you said here.

Regardless of how the partnership turned out. Do you still feel the same way about the ankle monitor investment?

LLS you was all the way trippin with this shit you said here.

Regardless of how the partnership turned out. Do you still feel the same way about the ankle monitor investment?
are we really getting into ethical investments?
how is it hurting black people?

I voted undecided

I was holding out hope that at least by now, there would've been something substantial that would've validated this partnership. If you're going to say we're past kneeling, then I expect some shit to shake. He pooched tf outta this. It doesn't take a year+ with his pull and influence to make something significant happen.

Back