Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
So yall didn't see the report that it was an okey doke..to absolve the NFL of any wrong doing when it comes to Kap? By having homie sign a waiver that admonishes them of any lawsuits what's so ever when it comes to Kap, after he showed up

View attachment 190383
Actionable items,...Jay ain't yall friend

Kap fell for it though.

All he had to do was show up for the workout..........at a specific venue...........on a specific day........at a specific time.

Dude decides to hold his own workout at a separate venue instead.

D'Angelo from The Wire clip.gif

Clear to me now that he isn't serious about playing in the NFL again.

Think about it.

What's the big deal about signing a waiver?

He's a quarterback.

So, how is he gonna get hurt when he's just throwing to receivers and not getting tackled or anything?

False.

He was silent before the settlement..

And again.. why do black talk down on Kaepernick? Why?

He got paid bruh.

Multi-million dollar contract with Nike and cash settlement from the NFL rumored to be in the millions.

He can't play the martyr card anymore.

Craig Hodges and Mahmoud Abdul Raouf????

He ain't.

Kap fell for it though.

All he had to do was show up for the workout..........at a specific venue...........on a specific day........at a specific time.

View attachment 191509

Think about it.

He's a quarterback.

So, how is he gonna get hurt when he's just throwing to receivers and not getting tackled or anything?

A waiver multiple attorney's have come out and said they wouldn't advise their client to sign. Go look at the breakdown of it on profootballtalk.com. Also the NFL tried to set Kaep up by not even telling him what receiver's he's throwing to. Think about it. You're a QB. Alot of your success depends on your connection with your receivers. You ain't about to go throw no damn timing routes on a pro workout w/ receiver's you've never worked with before. From a football perspective the NFL tried to dupe him too

Kap fell for it though.

View attachment 191509

Think about it.

He's a quarterback.

No diss intended but this hella misinformed. BR broke it down but i gotta the waiver was bullshit

The workout was bullshit

The level of cooperation from the NFL is bullshit

Yall want Kaep to conform to the NFL and it should be the other way around

No diss intended but this hella misinformed. BR broke it down but i gotta the waiver was bullshit

The workout was bullshit

Why should they though? That part I dont get

A waiver multiple attorney's have come out and said they wouldn't advise their client to sign. Go look at the breakdown of it on profootballtalk.com. Also the NFL tried to set Kaep up by not even telling him what receiver's he's throwing to. Think about it. You're a QB. Alot of your success depends on your connection with your receivers. You ain't about to go throw no damn timing routes on a pro workout w/ receiver's you've never worked with before. From a football perspective the NFL tried to dupe him too

The workout was bullshit

All that's fine and good.

However, when a potential employer sets up a job interview for you...........you don't get to dictate the terms of the interview.

Not in the real world anyway.

This is essentially what Kap was doing.

If he knew he wasn't going to comply with their terms, he would've been better off just calling it off altogether.

Which, I suppose he did in a way.

Like I said, if dude was serious about wanting to get back into the NFL.........he would've done exactly what they asked.

Granted, the NFL was definitely setting Kap up because they knew he wouldn't comply...........but Kap helped their case by, well.......not complying.

He basically let them off the hook because now they can say they gave him a chance to workout for 25 NFL teams and he blew it.

Dude doesn't have a case now.

All that's fine and good.

However, when a potential employer sets up a job interview for you...........you don't get to dictate the terms of the interview.

Not in the real world anyway.

This is essentially what Kap was doing.

If he knew he wasn't going to comply with their terms, he would've been better off just calling it off altogether.

Which, I suppose he did in a way.

Like I said, if dude was serious about wanting to get back into the NFL.........he would've done exactly what they asked.

Granted, the NFL was definitely setting Kap up because they knew he wouldn't comply...........but Kap helped their case by, well.......not complying.

He basically let them off the hook because now they can say they gave him a chance to workout for 25 NFL teams and he blew it.

Dude doesn't have a case now.
As a person who conducts and have conducted employee interviews for the last 10+ yrs, I can say unequivocally a potential employee can set the terms for an interview....if the employee is truly wanted

Kaep aint wanted and the NFL needs to stand on that truth instead trying to act like they here to do right by him or any other player in the league

As a person who conducts and have conducted employee interviews for the last 10+ yrs, I can say unequivocally a potential employee can set the terms for an interview....if the employee is truly wanted

Kaep aint wanted and the NFL needs to stand on that truth instead trying to act like they here to do right by him or any other player in the league

Exactly.

And Kap knows that, but he still fell for the trap anyway.

Sometimes you have to lose a battle to win a war.

If he had worked out for those teams and he still didn't get signed, he'd have a better case to say that he was being blackballed from the league.

But because dude thinks he has to win every battle, he can't make that claim anymore.

Can't have everything your way when you're in a weak negotiating position.

In other words:

@Kap

Marlo one way clip.gif

Marlo but it's the other way clip.gif

Exactly.

And Kap knows that, but he still fell for the trap anyway.

Sometimes you have to lose a battle to win a war.

If he had worked out for those teams and he still didn't get signed, he'd have a better case to say that he was being blackballed from the league.

But because dude thinks he has to win every battle, he can't make that claim anymore.

Can't have everything your way when you're in a weak negotiating position.

In other words:

@Kap

View attachment 191550

View attachment 191552
I'll say this, just because Kap aint fighting how you would doesn't make him wrong

We agree the NFL full of shit. That should be the end of the conversation

I'll say this, just because Kap aint fighting how you would doesn't make him wrong

It actually does.

Then again, maybe you're right.

Because if Kap was really fighting to get back in the NFL..........he wouldn't have have a problem meeting their terms.

Dude wants to be a martyr, so let him continue to play that martyr role.

He doesn't have a leg to stand on now though.

It actually does.

Because if Kap was really fighting to get back in the NFL..........he wouldn't have have a problem meeting their terms.

no man

I think he continued to poke holes in their logic which further exposes them

It actually does.

I don't see it that way but whatever b

Back