Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
But if you bussing your ass to the best of your ability to provide and do right by your children, can you not see how that is spitting in the face of that effort?

I just don't have a defeated attitude. I believe my presence in my children's life is a major plus

Which is weird, cuz I'm normally a pessimist.
Kinda lost me on the first paragraph.

You need to buss you ass to execute your plan.

Old but kinda relevant because of jigga sellout ways

Guy in audience yells "you sold out Brooklyn!"

Jigga says

"No I didn't. It was gonna happen anyway"

Which is true. Gentrification was inevitable. Its been talked about since the 70s and 80s. Word to Park Slope

tumblr_ohsaxeIZXo1vet0bvo1_400.jpg

Last edited:
and what are those?

:oreally:
My first personal step is build within the family unit, open discussions of thoughts and feelings and the understanding that we are only as strong as we make each other. We take care of the elders and babies and push and support the school to working range group. Money and an understanding of it has to be taught too. Life insurance which I have will be passed down to help establish wealth. Also a sense of working for achievements and goals will lead rather than entitlement.

View attachment 187148

so....this foundation is supposed to be charitable foundation yes? and he sent a year’s worth of tuition in watches to other rich people to celebrate its launch? the math is not mathing.

those people who received watches bought VIP tickets, so i'm guessing that whatever they contributed was probably MORE than the 40k those watches cost.

just guessing tho.

Back