Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
NFL cant do anything about police killing black ppl

But their money can be used to combat it and fund programs that get ppl in the right places to make changes.

Its really that simple. I dont get yall

Do the question still stands.....

Why y'all want only jayz to do something and why is it his duty?

If y'all put this much power in his hands ...i blame y'all for believing y'all was gonna get drunk at the water fountain.

Y'all blame jay for being the face yet y'all treating him like he is hova..

Alot of blame to go around.

Do the question still stands.....

Why y'all want only jayz to do something and why is it his duty?

If y'all put this much power in his hands ...i blame y'all for believing y'all was gonna get drunk at the water fountain.

Y'all blame jay for being the face yet y'all treating him like he is hova..

Alot of blame to go around.

Nobody said they only want jayz to do something. But ain’t the topic about jayz nfl and social justice? So we staying on topic. Black people not asking for a life saver. He getter by flack because it seemed like he was on one side but it looks like he is on the other.

Nobody said they only want jayz to do something. But ain’t the topic about jayz nfl and social justice? So we staying on topic. Black people not asking for a life saver. He getter by flack because it seemed like he was on one side but it looks like he is on the other.

With what you saying.

How you feel about Kaep?

With what you saying.

How you feel about Kaep?

I think Kap is just fine I didn’t view him as betraying the movement because he got paid after being blackballed through collusion. Kap hasn’t did anybody wrong or called anybody out.

How do you feel?

I think Kap is just fine I didn’t view him as betraying the movement because he got paid after being blackballed through collusion. Kap hasn’t did anybody wrong or called anybody out.

How do you feel?

What about him signing that agreement along with that check that he cant say anything about the blackballing that is taking place?

What about him signing that agreement along with that check that he cant say anything about the blackballing that is taking place?

Ain’t he the only one blackballed? I thought it was a gag order tho? Like legally can’t talk about it?

so can i ask......
with the way yall niggas holding jays feet to the fire and yall dont even know this nigga......

are yall doing the same for the niggas in ya community who aint doing shit and lying?

are yall straight up going to ya homies who aint taking care of their kids and holding them to the fire?
are yall holding a chicks feet to the fire for not letting the dad see the child?
are yall checking the local knuckleheads who do nothing but "hold" down the block?
are yall biggin up those who are doing for their community?Are yall supporting that local black business even when the prices arent in your favor? and i dont mean a barber either.

or are niggas just selectively mad at jayz while other niggas skate responsibility and accountability?

how many marathon continues niggas you know who tapped out after it wasnt the thing to say?

im just curious and speaking out loud.

Ain’t he the only one blackballed? I thought it was a gag order tho? Like legally can’t talk about it?
the problem with this is we dont and wont know now.
he covered his own ass and took the check.

maybe he didnt have enough money to expose the system...but this is where all them ballers shoulda supported him.
but if he could have took them under and didnt.....hes a sellout for not worrying about anyone else.

i am sure it was alot of other players who was blackballed and thrown under the bus.......but once kap got that check....they didnt matter. he got his money an said fuck those that didnt.

its alot thats involved in this that getting over looked because its not the simple solution or sounds cool to follow.

we need to be realistic about what it is.

his cause was for only him.
he didnt ask to be a leader because he was out for himself. so when he got what was his ...he bounced.
but again...black people propped up an image.
i was one of them.

and thats why i say fuck him now.

the problem with this is we dont and wont know now.
he covered his own ass and took the check.

maybe he didnt have enough money to expose the system...but this is where all them ballers shoulda supported him.
but if he could have took them under and didnt.....hes a sellout for not worrying about anyone else.

i am sure it was alot of other players who was blackballed and thrown under the bus.......but once kap got that check....they didnt matter. he got his money an said fuck those that didnt.

its alot thats involved in this that getting over looked because its not the simple solution or sounds cool to follow.

we need to be realistic about what it is.

his cause was for only him.
he didnt ask to be a leader because he was out for himself. so when he got what was his ...he bounced.
but again...black people propped up an image.
i was one of them.

and thats why i say fuck him now.

All this is false. How many players kneeled ? It was probably less than 20. How many couldn’t find a job or lost theirs? You said we don’t know and we don’t but you assume he sold out with no proof but want us to trust Jay Z? Y’all turned against this man complete 180 but in the next breath wonder why blacks can’t come up? That’s crazy

We supposed to ride for the ex drug dealer turned rapper turned billionaire for what?
good question......so who do we ride for because they all tainted.

some more apparent than others.

they all look funny in the light to keep it 100.

All this is false. How many players kneeled ? It was probably less than 20. How many couldn’t find a job or lost theirs? You said we don’t know and we don’t but you assume he sold out with no proof but want us to trust Jay Z? Y’all turned against this man complete 180 but in the next breath wonder why blacks can’t come up? That’s crazy
lets not get into why blacks cant come up.
the going back and forth between you an I is a clear example of why,.

no one wants to be the one to humble themselves first and everybody got the answers and hardly enough executing if we being real.

and like someone else said....there is a lack of morals yet we highly moral.
which makes no sense, and this is the code too many people live by.

i have my own personal reason why i dont fuck with kap...mainly he let the NFL off the hook.
i understand his who stance and fight for his voice.....he let them off the hook at the end of the day.

they wont dare let any player off the hook....shit they still didnt let him off the hook thats why hes unemployed.
yet he folded to them.
maybe im blinded by the optics which is the new thing to say now.
maybe thats my problem.....im blinded by what it looked like.
but arent we driven by image and what things look like?

if im wrong so be it......but try to explain this to a child that you are telling to never let them silence you.
children learn by what they see

So.....

Dos question.

If white supremacy controlled america for generations and most likely controls every business at the corporate level and most likely every person there wants to protect white privilege and is possibly racist,
How do black people not work with them at a certain level?
Should we not get further after a certain point to not deal with them and to not sellout?

At what point do you sacrifice the short term for the generations after you to not to have to compromise who they are?

Building our own is good. But we ain't solidify our community corporate structure yet. So in the meantime, what?

Real question.

Back