Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
the laat way you attack those in a power position is directly.

fuck wrong with yall.

you dont go to the roman empires front door and call them out just cause you pulled up.
shit dont work like that.

we get to were we need in an indirect and round about way. and we dont need to be in a concentrated area...we can have a black wall street and have it spread out but we should never be scared to build becuase a nigga burned shit down.

thats bitch dreams,

...How does that conflict with what I said?...I said we wouldn't win goin at them directly...Our best option is to leave...And if we do stay and build within this system it will get attacked again and someone needs to be ready to protect it....

Being scared is not the same as being suspicious. How long did the Roman Empire last until it was thrown down violently. But by then Roman influence had impacted the world up to today. If we being real the Roman Empire never left. Eventually if you want to change a society violence is a part of it along with business and fraternity etc etc. Is the goal just to work their system get to the top and change it. Or just do your own system?
Their system also crashed as a result of overstretched armies, a dissatisfied population, corruption, and overpopulation

Yea after like 1000 years. And replaced by Roman Catholic Church but truly everything does come to an end
That's the thing though it's always the inside that you have to be aware of just a little more than outside, if you're sick internally you're weak externally and that slow rot that Rome went through was the worst situation for them because they couldn't see it, we have the advantage of hindsight to be knowledgeable to avoid the same mistakes.

Changing a neighborhood is far better than changing an entire country. Follow that by a section of town, then etc etc. You build up your base, your backbone, you fix social ineptness before you can make full social injustice changes

I wasn't gonna watch cuz it was 35mins long. But man I'm glad I did.

Roland was on one in that vid. Got damn! Funny how Marcellus wasn't talkin all that talk on ESPN tho. Smh @ sayin Colin doesn't qualify b/c he's half black. This the kinda shyt that divides us.

Nah I highly recommend his show he is a thorough news guy but now is untethered

why why are you fighting about the shit me and others say?

I’m not fighting it’s just I have a different opinion then I get insulted over it. But it’s a waste y’all dont like the POV and you’ll be alright. Y’all started a fight over white genocide for 3 pages. And also as I’ve stated like 50 times the majority of shit we agree on but anything that’s not solely business related you view as distraction?

I could say business ain’t the only way but you hear “let’s ask for handouts and complain” it’s a fundamental difference you have and that’s why you write mini essays to me every other day

the more you try to help the more your owen pwople break up down and come at you on fuck shit.

so JD actually went thru bullshit trying to do the same thing to the point he said fuck it?
@NeighborhoodNomad remember i said fuck it a while ago....we had this same type of convo and im no where near JD

and now Jay Z catching flack.

all these people are trying to give back and getting attacked for it and yet we wait on white people to fix shit.
but why.....who would want to help?

people always claim i say niggas aint shit......but look at how your own people attack those who are there to help them.

we need to move forward with black people ....not niggas.

niggas like @hellscar with no solutions but nigga more divisive than trump with his coon and sell out shit...name calling cuz he not me.
maybe try being in someone elses shoes before you throw shots.

i been where you were...you never been in my place.

maybe you making yourself look real bad right now

I’m not fighting it’s just I have a different opinion then I get insulted over it. But it’s a waste y’all dont like the POV and you’ll be alright. Y’all started a fight over white genocide for 3 pages. And also as I’ve stated like 50 times the majority of shit we agree on but anything that’s not solely business related you view as distraction?

I could say business ain’t the only way but you hear “let’s ask for handouts and complain” it’s a fundamental difference you have and that’s why you write mini essays to me every other day
because you idea of every thing is simple.
5 grade level tamtrum response.

you taking this an internet jokes.

i been told you i do alot for real. like for real go to school and talk to kids when in charlotte to hear the kids side of things......and you want to clown.

this to me is very serious.
so unless you putting in work.......i have a very low tolerance and level of respect for any man not will to do his part.
this is not even about me....

its the kids that not being heard....

its kids out here who have no man at home helping or guiding them so they follow the local dumb ass but you talk trash?
i go into any hood and find corners full of niggas but these kids are telling me daddy never comes home?
but in your eyes im the problem?

thats why i give you shit.....because you have no clue.

i got plans to work with at least three people on here to help them get into real estate.....to become owner and investor. along with helping others with their businesses all while still doing my own shit....

but you want to call names?

the definition of a coon should be real specific and it dont sound like its me,
but lets stop joking about something so serious.

Bolsonaro is also a right wing supremacist so you know he doesn't give a fuck im gonna have to get my read on

I been hip to dude. He's basically the Trump of Brazil.

Dude was told top by his top environmental cabinet person who is a scientist that shit is fucked up in the rainforest with all cutting down of trees and etc that Bolsonaro is allowing to go on. Bolsonaro fired him and said he was lying.

I really don't get how people are willing to destroy the world for money not realizing that they ain't going to have a world to spend all that money in. Shit is fucking retarded.

I been hip to dude. He's basically the Trump of Brazil.

Dude was told top by his top environmental cabinet person who is a scientist that shit is fucked up in the rainforest with all cutting down of trees and etc that Bolsonaro is allowing to go on. Bolsonaro fired him and said he was lying.

I really don't get how people are willing to destroy the world for money not realizing that they ain't going to have a world to spend all that money in. Shit is fucking retarded.
i been saying all this.

when i stopped in brazil last year....it was looking good.
he made it clear that he dont give a shit about them trees or faveleas.

he already killing niggas up in them hoods.
but they mostly brown people

the more you try to help the more your owen pwople break up down and come at you on fuck shit.

so JD actually went thru bullshit trying to do the same thing to the point he said fuck it?
@NeighborhoodNomad remember i said fuck it a while ago....we had this same type of convo and im no where near JD

and now Jay Z catching flack.

all these people are trying to give back and getting attacked for it and yet we wait on white people to fix shit.
but why.....who would want to help?

people always claim i say niggas aint shit......but look at how your own people attack those who are there to help them.

we need to move forward with black people ....not niggas.

niggas like @hellscar with no solutions but nigga more divisive than trump with his coon and sell out shit...name calling cuz he not me.
maybe try being in someone elses shoes before you throw shots.

i been where you were...you never been in my place.

maybe you making yourself look real bad right now

You generalize way too much when you talk about our own going in on some of the people trying to help.

Is some of the shit said about people trying to help bullshit, yes.

You also have to acknowledge just because you are trying to help doesn't mean there isn't a proper way to go about doing that. When people feel that a person has not gone about things the right way. They have every right to be skeptical, criticize and feel a way about it.

Now where both side go wrong at is not coming to an understanding with each side explaining where they are coming from so we can all get down to doing good business among our people.

I get the frustration folks looking at it like "muthafucka I'm here to help you I don't have to be here" but at the same time you have to realize how much bullshit and fake shit folks who in bad situations have to put up with and because of those situations a lot times they have thick walls built up and a lot of misplaced pride.

If you do the work you say you're doing I'm sure you will agree that once both sides come to an understanding those walls come down and that pride gets out of the way and shit usually works out well for both sides.

You generalize way too much when you talk about our own going in on some of the people trying to help.

Is some of the shit said about people trying to help bullshit, yes.

You also have to acknowledge just because you are trying to help doesn't mean there isn't a proper way to go about doing that. When people feel that a person has not gone about things the right way. They have every right to be skeptical, criticize and feel a way about it.

Now where both side go wrong at is not coming to an understanding with each side explaining where they are coming from so we can all get down to doing good business among our people.

I get the frustration folks looking at it like "muthafucka I'm here to help you I don't have to be here" but at the same time you have to realize how much bullshit and fake shit folks who in bad situations have to put up with and because of those situations a lot times they have thick walls built up and a lot of misplaced pride.

If you do the work you say you're doing I'm sure you will agree that once both sides come to an understanding those walls come down and that pride gets out of the way and shit usually works out well for both sides.
yes....but thats th problem the walls dont come down.

its all about whos gonna humble themselves first.
i dont have a problem doing it time and time again....but it gets to a point where its like wtf.
because while all thei waiting and game playing and dancing around to see whos gonna give first ...time is wasted.

and my way is not the only way....i can admit that too.....but until others with other ways step up.....who can really complain?
just because im saying shit people dont like or the way they dont like......maybe it should be looked at like who speaks like me who aint stepping up?

no one way of communication works for all....but i also say we all have a place.
but no saying you...but often times people miss when i say that and want to focus on me saying step up.

i get it....that people get got all the time......all i can show is consistency.....but here the thing with that.....while i am not looking for a thank you for being their to help....im am not expecting to be shit on either. and i think thats where most people say fuck this and roll out.

if i listen to kids and i will listen to adult and there needs and plans.......but if you looking down on me cuz i got money and here to help like i aint shit or acting better than you......thats a problem that wont work for me.

too many black people dont trust other black people they dont deem like them.
but what is like them?

i mean i can really go in on this subject.

but for right now...i will admit.....i dont always come off in a nice way. but no one asks why or those eloquent people stay silent when they are needed (@Duwop)

yes....but thats th problem the walls dont come down.

its all about whos gonna humble themselves first.
i dont have a problem doing it time and time again....but it gets to a point where its like wtf.
because while all thei waiting and game playing and dancing around to see whos gonna give first ...time is wasted.

and my way is not the only way....i can admit that too.....but until others with other ways step up.....who can really complain?
just because im saying shit people dont like or the way they dont like......maybe it should be looked at like who speaks like me who aint stepping up?

no one way of communication works for all....but i also say we all have a place.
but no saying you...but often times people miss when i say that and want to focus on me saying step up.

i get it....that people get got all the time......all i can show is consistency.....but here the thing with that.....while i am not looking for a thank you for being their to help....im am not expecting to be shit on either. and i think thats where most people say fuck this and roll out.

if i listen to kids and i will listen to adult and there needs and plans.......but if you looking down on me cuz i got money and here to help like i aint shit or acting better than you......thats a problem that wont work for me.

too many black people dont trust other black people they dont deem like them.
but what is like them?

i mean i can really go in on this subject.

but for right now...i will admit.....i dont always come off in a nice way. but no one asks why or those eloquent people stay silent when they are needed (@Duwop)

I hear you and you exactly right in everything ain't for everybody. We just have to rock with those who trying to rock with us. If you don't want my help or to hear what I have to say. Then step out of the room and let those who want to hear me and want my help do that.

I really don't why we as a people really don't take this factual statement more to heart and do it more often and with more force
frederick-douglass-men-quotes-it-is-easier-to-build-strong-children.jpg

That is not even saying to ignore or not reach out to the broken men but our main focus should be the children. The youth are the ones who have time on their side and will have to like in this world longer than us. So it is more paramount for us to get them right as soon as possible so they can start as early as possible moving in the right directions and seeing the changes they want to make in the world they have to live in.

LIke I support all mine in things they need and want to do. What I also do could be right or could be wrong but I give them even more of a push and support in the things that I see they are naturally good at than the things they want to do because its the hot thing at the moment or what their friends are doing.

Back