Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
He can't force the NFL to sign kaep wtf do people keep saying this shit do people not understand the NFL is 32 business under basically a union that is the NFL. Jay-z doesn't have the power to make a team randomly sign kaep. What if he did make some team sign him are the conditions going to be good for kaep?? Etc etc so many holes in this stupid shit

Next he’ll have to guarantee how many snaps he gets

Just food for thought and throwing this out there to get some feed back on how yall feel about this statement I just heard.

"Any gift, resource or funds accepted from an oppressive hand has a shackle attached to it."

They said this statement regarding Kaep taking the settlement, the players coalition and Jay z making that deal.

@Race Jones @Playmaker88 @DOS_patos @Goldie @Thor
I just heard this same thing today.

I agree....that's why I'm kinda defending jayz because other shit was allowed but we looking funny at only one person. Either we all in our out.

And now niggas bringing up how jayz sideswiped JD and how that makes jay a snake.

But if JD made the deal, wouldn't he be a snake too?
So one snake bit another but we still piling on only one?

How?
How did kap win?
How the players coalition win?
How is jayz the only sellout?
How are the players absolved of anything?

We not having a real discussion. We pointing fingers while misinformed and confused.

Facts we don’t own shit all the funds we have come from others the key is getting ur spook who sat by the door on and using those funds for your own benefit

Look

We all just going to continue the fight like we should.

That includes everybody from Kaep to Hov to me to yall.

Lets get it

So would you say we all shackled no matter how much money a person may have?

We are in some form or another.

Just like lower class whites who think they living it up but they are shackled too.

Just gotta continue to fight the good fight for our brothers and sisters

Perpetual wealth so life insurance, retirement benefits, property, idea discussions and their feasibility, at least two monthly meetings and strong inclusiveness in the country and world, stronger exclusivity in the community when it comes to building up where we are and with whom.

On a side tip I did say back in the old IC days we could do it... funding, idea discussions so shit looks unified and well thought out in the public, and meeting up...

Just food for thought and throwing this out there to get some feed back on how yall feel about this statement I just heard.

"Any gift, resource or funds accepted from an oppressive hand has a shackle attached to it."

They said this statement regarding Kaep taking the settlement, the players coalition and Jay z making that deal.

@Race Jones @Playmaker88 @DOS_patos @Goldie @Thor

Disagree, we live in a white supremacist society that's a fact.. It's how you operate that determines the shackles

kap was a work dispute.

The players coalition wash a complete white wash they sanitized it and made it a very broad social justice which In affect encourages people to moderate the language divert from the path that was set..

Jayz deal more of the same they urban division's his ass and he willfully took it... It only serves the NFL and makes any pointed critique as"radical" I'm curious to see what Jay does but... He should have moved differently

So according to some of you, we arnt allowed to voice our opinions on any of this because, Jay has written bigger checks to black causes than us. Then If this is the case no one on here can say anything bad about Trump or Donald Sterlin, because they gave more money to blacks than any of yall. Lets see how some of you spin or ignore your own flawed logic.
Yall can say you wanna wait and see or you have faith in him for w/e reason, but dont be telling me no dumb shit and act like I'm huge dick head, because i have the nerve to ask questions and not instantly be a believer. Thats that stan/cultist mentality. The only people who catch an attitude when you ask questions are people with something to hide.

So according to some of you, we arnt allowed to voice our opinions on any of this because, Jay has written bigger checks to black causes than us. Then If this is the case no one on here can say anything bad about Trump or Donald Sterlin, because they gave more money to blacks than any of yall. Lets see how some of you spin or ignore your own flawed logic.
Yall can say you wanna wait and see or you have faith in him for w/e reason, but dont be telling me no dumb shit and act like I'm huge dick head, because i have the nerve to ask questions and not instantly be a believer. Thats that stan/cultist mentality. The only people who catch an attitude when you ask questions are people with something to hide.

Who is saying no-one is allowed to voice opinions or criticize Jay?

Back