Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
I mean the nigga invested in an ankle mointoring company. youre either willfully obtuse and/or salivating at the chance that you too will one day make enough money to shit on those that look like you.

im sure its both for a lot of you

Just saying stuff

If this shit ends up being janky im all for clowning and vilifying Jay... I just think it's a bit early to be throwing his ass under the bus without even knowing what the details of the deal are *shrugs*
Lol niggas get cancelled and vilified for a 5 mins performance yet a nigga who tried to talk niggas out of performing at those shows goes into business w the same ppl.... but now it’s lets wait and see....I ain’t coming out at u personally but niggas ridiculous

Lol niggas get cancelled and vilified for a 5 mins performance yet a nigga who tried to talk niggas out of performing at those shows goes into business w the same ppl.... but now it’s lets wait and see....I ain’t coming out at u personally but niggas ridiculous

lol all good fam.. I didnt really weigh in on that whole argument when Jay was tryna talk folks out of performing at the SuperBowl. I can understand some of yalls reservations.. im just gonna wait and see what type of "social justice" they are going to work towards and make my determination from there.

Folks are fickle tho.. If I remember correctly folks were salty and talking down on Kaep when he took his settlement not too long ago..

lmaoooooo how are you going to partner with the nfl and focus on “social justice” when the entire corporation is anti-Black and pro profit?????

lmaoo jayz is a dickhead
understanding how the media helps feed a certain narrative. especially thru music.

Not sure honestly.. I will say i'm more concerned with what the social justice aspects look like.. moreso than the entertainment/ SuperBowl half time show part.

I'm curious to see if the NFL will change it's stance on the anthem and how it treats players that choose to exercise their 1st amendment rights during that whole thing..

Curious to see if the will stop blackballing Kaep as well...

NFL has to see how their stance has been hurting their ratings and bottom line.. Id like to see how far they are willing to go to correct the issue. I'm not expecting much at the moment though
Kap had his chance to shut down them owners.
he didnt.
but some people think its a win.
yet we here talking about jayz as a possible sell out.

interesting.

Kap had his chance to shut down them owners.
he didnt.
but some people think its a win.
yet we here talking about jayz as a possible sell out.

interesting.

of course youre for jayz, Ive called out your flim flamsy politics time and time again.

im not surprised

the nigga invested in an ankle monitoring system. go dickride somewhere else
how about niggas not be on ankle monitors.

he is not arresting the innocent.
hes making an investment.
even tho black people are arrested unfairly compared to whites.....

he made an investment.
nothing more...nothing less.

that money from his investments help bail out other black people.

of course youre for jayz, Ive called out your flim flamsy politics time and time again.

im not surprised
no you didnt.
you stated craziness about not wanting me to lead even tho i never said i wanted to.
i see a bigger picture.

im not for or against because i dont know the details.
im not going to write him off right from the door.
so again you are wrong.

as a black man i will give him the benefit of the doubt until i know otherwise.
if he does good with it.....great if he doesnt...ok i dont agree with this aspect.

yall get real spicy when it comes to your capitalistic faves. from obama to jayz, symbolism always seems be the trending topic.

“he has a great jump shot so its ok that he deported, railroaded, and destroyed Brown and Black lives across the global south...”

“reasonable doubt is hot so idc that hes teaming up with a racist institution that blackballed a player for taking a stance against police brutality and repression, I hope meek mill performs dreams and nightmares at the halftime show and scares all the unsuspecting white ppl, that will show them”

same shit, gold incrusted toilet...

Back