Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
Lol Meek Mill taking down his IG post talking bout why would Travis Scott perform at the Super Bowl... these niggas is clowns...6 months ago Jay was talking bout talking Travis out of performing at the Super Bowl, the NFL is racist.....newsflash the owners have not changed they still Trump supporters and lastly where is Kaepernick?

Not sure honestly.. I will say i'm more concerned with what the social justice aspects look like.. moreso than the entertainment/ SuperBowl half time show part.

I'm curious to see if the NFL will change it's stance on the anthem and how it treats players that choose to exercise their 1st amendment rights during that whole thing..

Curious to see if the will stop blackballing Kaep as well...

NFL has to see how their stance has been hurting their ratings and bottom line.. Id like to see how far they are willing to go to correct the issue. I'm not expecting much at the moment though
Great response

But its fuck the NFL until Kaep is back in the league, mediocre white QB's are paid they worth, and the league loosen its stance on parenting

Lol Meek Mill taking down his IG post talking bout why would Travis Scott perform at the Super Bowl... these niggas is clowns...6 months ago Jay was talking bout talking Travis out of performing at the Super Bowl, the NFL is racist.....newsflash the owners have not changed they still Trump supporters and lastly where is Kaepernick?
It says he's producing the show. So the same artists he discouraged from performing will probably be doing so. When as hov ever done some straight up sellout shit?

Benefit of the doubt

Great response

But its fuck the NFL until Kaep is back in the league, mediocre white QB's are paid they worth, and the league loosen its stance on parenting

Word I hear ya fam.

Curious question tho... are you just boycotting the NFL until Kaep is let back in? What if Kaep is back in the league but they won't let him kneel if he wants to.. is it still fuck the NFL? Does the boycott continue?

Word I hear ya fam.

Curious question tho... are you just boycotting the NFL until Kaep is let back in? What if Kaep is back in the league but they won't let him kneel if he wants to.. is it still fuck the NFL? Does the boycott continue?
If he stopped kneeling I'd think he was a suckahunless he felt like he brought the awareness he was seeking

I'm all about transparency these days but ultimately him getting another chance at a ring is good enough

The NFL will never hold my interest like it did but I'd at least start watching a few games a yr. I heard the Bears wasn't bad last season or 2 seasons

If he stopped kneeling I'd think he was a suckahunless he felt like he brought the awareness he was seeking

I'm all about transparency these days but ultimately him getting another chance at a ring is good enough

The NFL will never hold my interest like it did but I'd at least start watching a few games a yr. I heard the Bears wasn't bad last season or 2 seasons

Word... I think he accomplished his mission of trying to bring more attention to police brutality of black folks by kneeling and all the consequences that came with that action... it's just unfortunate white folks as per usual dont give a fuck and tried to change the narrative.

Fuck the bears tho lol

Word... I think he accomplished his mission of trying to bring more attention to police brutality of black folks by kneeling and all the consequences that came with that action... it's just unfortunate white folks as per usual dont give a fuck and tried to change the narrative.

Fuck the bears tho lol
Im gonna alternate between cosign and lol

Bears don't have Jay Cutler or Marc Trestman(?), that's a start with

I mean the nigga invested in an ankle mointoring company. youre either willfully obtuse and/or salivating at the chance that you too will one day make enough money to shit on those that look like you.

im sure its both for a lot of you

You do know ppl are criminals in real life more than not?

Sounds like a good investment to me

Back