Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
I wouldn't say pure genocide is the way...Cause we wouldn't win anyway...BUT....I do agree that the only things that are gonna really move the people that make the rules are mass violence or mass withdrawal from the system...

...I really don't see a future where we "work our way up" to defeating white supremacy in this country...I think the best we can hope for if we stay here and stay peaceful is to have a thriving community within the supremacist system like the Asians or the Messicans...And like he said, if we were to ever get to that point where we finally had a new and improved Black Wallstreet, it will come under attack and there will have to be some Black men and women ready to defend it with real agression...
uill be back to tear the apart later...i need my coffee

You sound like a bitch bruh. I get it my insults hurt your feelings and you don’t take kindly when you try to big brother niggas and they don’t listen. I gave you my solution and f you’re not for white genocide then you not really for change.

I get it business provides independence and etc but you know and I know black business did not spark the civil rights movement or end racism. But i peeped how you are if somebody like me does not agree you come with your Fox News insults. Like if you don’t like my views cool but following me from thread to thread cuz you mad I called you a coon is childish for an a supposed elder. Idk if you trying to flirt or something but let go sweetheart. And let God

Also the world with no white people seems awesome to me. But y’all want to treat them like human beings so you get what you get. And I still haven’t read any of your solutions besides owning a business and hoping all our social issues will be handled by owning a shop
nigga you about chnage you all about trying to hurt my feelings....

why is that?

you really go out your way to try it....shit is mad suspect.
but anyway.....drug dealers have fucked uo the hood and now you think they should be tasked with protecting the very place they are destroying? their own goal is to secure their own bag......the bery thing you and others are mad at jayz about. dont matter who they hurt.....they getting the money,. even if they must wear the dress. but jay wrong. and these the niggas who supported then dress wearing dudes.?

you see the world on a very simplistic level. i dont have a problem with that....dont dont step into my realm unless you have shit you already did or you about shit that will add to the cause. because right now...you sound like the loud kid in class acting out because no he has the attention he wanted and now he quiet.

you should stop because you looking tight right now.

I wouldn't say pure genocide is the way...Cause we wouldn't win anyway...BUT....I do agree that the only things that are gonna really move the people that make the rules are mass violence or mass withdrawal from the system...

...I really don't see a future where we "work our way up" to defeating white supremacy in this country...I think the best we can hope for if we stay here and stay peaceful is to have a thriving community within the supremacist system like the Asians or the Messicans...And like he said, if we were to ever get to that point where we finally had a new and improved Black Wallstreet, it will come under attack and there will have to be some Black men and women ready to defend it with real agression...
the laat way you attack those in a power position is directly.

fuck wrong with yall.

you dont go to the roman empires front door and call them out just cause you pulled up.
shit dont work like that.

we get to were we need in an indirect and round about way. and we dont need to be in a concentrated area...we can have a black wall street and have it spread out but we should never be scared to build becuase a nigga burned shit down.

thats bitch dreams,

nigga you about chnage you all about trying to hurt my feelings....

why is that?

you really go out your way to try it....shit is mad suspect.
but anyway.....drug dealers have fucked uo the hood and now you think they should be tasked with protecting the very place they are destroying? their own goal is to secure their own bag......the bery thing you and others are mad at jayz about. dont matter who they hurt.....they getting the money,. even if they must wear the dress. but jay wrong. and these the niggas who supported then dress wearing dudes.?

you see the world on a very simplistic level. i dont have a problem with that....dont dont step into my realm unless you have shit you already did or you about shit that will add to the cause. because right now...you sound like the loud kid in class acting out because no he has the attention he wanted and now he quiet.

you should stop because you looking tight right now.

Lol your realm? Ok the drug dealer point you missed those types that risk their lives or whatever are needed. Political groups hired thugs all the time for protection or disruption. Of course that can lead to another set of issues. All that other bullshit is the same shit you say every thread. I’ll trust you’ll lead niggas to power and glory and financial freedom and the negro utopia you envision

the laat way you attack those in a power position is directly.

fuck wrong with yall.

you dont go to the roman empires front door and call them out just cause you pulled up.
shit dont work like that.

we get to were we need in an indirect and round about way. and we dont need to be in a concentrated area...we can have a black wall street and have it spread out but we should never be scared to build becuase a nigga burned shit down.

thats bitch dreams,

Being scared is not the same as being suspicious. How long did the Roman Empire last until it was thrown down violently. But by then Roman influence had impacted the world up to today. If we being real the Roman Empire never left. Eventually if you want to change a society violence is a part of it along with business and fraternity etc etc. Is the goal just to work their system get to the top and change it. Or just do your own system?

Marcellus Wiley is a buck dancing coon

I’ve never be able take that nigga serious.. Since I found out he went to Ivy League school yet when you him speak he can barely put two sentences together.. without constantly stumbling and fumbling over his words.. And top of that he willing seats across from that super coon Whitlock for a Faux Sports check...

Last edited:
It's sad when Beadle was the one who was more woke on the Colin situation, and how the narrative got hijacked...than THAT muthafucca.

Lol your realm? Ok the drug dealer point you missed those types that risk their lives or whatever are needed. Political groups hired thugs all the time for protection or disruption. Of course that can lead to another set of issues. All that other bullshit is the same shit you say every thread. I’ll trust you’ll lead niggas to power and glory and financial freedom and the negro utopia you envision
they hired thugs who lived by a code.
them you tallkng about dont live by a code so why trust them?

and a negro utopias is possible......but if someone doesnt humble themselves and know that they dont know...its going to yapping and time wasting.

Being scared is not the same as being suspicious. How long did the Roman Empire last until it was thrown down violently. But by then Roman influence had impacted the world up to today. If we being real the Roman Empire never left. Eventually if you want to change a society violence is a part of it along with business and fraternity etc etc. Is the goal just to work their system get to the top and change it. Or just do your own system?
why why are you fighting about the shit me and others say?

*grabs front row seat*

Welp...this thread is about to explode again when everyone wakes up

the type person who needs to sit to chew gum.

giphy.gif

Back