Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
If this is absolutely true then SAS had a right to react how he did. My only thing is why wait until now for this to come out? I would of been touting this from the very start. I would like to see Jay take on the whole situation.

I like Jamele Hill but at this point she needs to clarify her stance. Cuz her comments seem real unnecessary.

If half the owners weren’t down with signing Kaep then what about the waver situation? Was it the other owners wanting that to happen or did it come from Goodell?

If this is absolutely true then SAS had a right to react how he did. My only thing is why wait until now for this to come out? I would of been touting this from the very start. I would like to see Jay take on the whole situation.

I like Jamele Hill but at this point she needs to clarify her stance. Cuz her comments seem real unnecessary.

Exactly.

He wanted to be the 1st to criticize Kap after all that went down. Loud & boisterous. Why wasnt he loud and boisterous about being behind the scenes tryin to help Kap?

Exactly.

He wanted to be the 1st to criticize Kap after all that went down. Loud & boisterous. Why wasnt he loud and boisterous about being behind the scenes tryin to help Kap?

The way I see it if Kaep did all he would supposed to do & he still wasn’t signed we know SAS would of went all the way off. Then again how far would Smith go with his criticism without risking his NFL ties? It’s all a mess & who knows if we’ll ever get the real truth.

Kap cant be dissing the owners and have his hand out to work for them.

Shit is just weird.

FYI Kaep dont want yall boycotting the NFL

@IC_Refugee
Why the nosign.

Let's talk about it.
What was his point even showing up to workout for people he claim are against him?
He wants to work for them ,why?

They ain't shit but he took the check?

You see no problems with this?

@IC_Refugee
Why the nosign.

Let's talk about it.
What was his point even showing up to workout for people he claim are against him?

stop jumping to the end of threads

your question was answered several times over

I think I read Kaep had evidence against the league about collusion. But we will never know now
An this makes him selfish.

What about all the others who was victims of this?

He's a martyr thinking about only himself?

He giving extra sweet red kool aid

@IC_Refugee
Why the nosign.

Let's talk about it.

Kap did nothing wrong

I look at Kap criticism the same as criticizing the way a slave chose to rebel or run away. You can't criticize the way someone tries to correct an injustice. He was being wronged in the first place. People tend to forget that and judge objectively after the fact of him getting racially blackballed from football. Thus, Kap can do and has done nothing wrong in the way that he handled himself. He's not gonna bend his principles and jump through hoops to get back to a place he was wrongfully banished from

Kap did nothing wrong

I look at Kap criticism the same as criticizing the way a slave chose to rebel or run away. You can't criticize the way someone tries to correct an injustice. He was being wronged in the first place. People tend to forget that and judge objectively after the fact of him getting racially blackballed from football. Thus, Kap can do and has done nothing wrong in the way that he handled himself. He's not gonna bend his principles and jump through hoops to get back to a place he was wrongfully banished from
Ok....I was with him for suing because of his stance he choose to take.
But after he settled...I wondered if he woulda had the same stance had he been starting and productive.

You don't allow the nigga who wronged you to go.
No matter what anyone says....he shoulda said something during the build up. Then to be silenced? Nah...fuck yo money. I was wronged....and like I said the collusion could have shown alot more. But we will never know and he got money. His bills are paid but what about others that was wronged?

If you stand up for "us" then do just that.

Then the mockery he made of the practice....he made himself look bad. Go thru the motions to put it all on them. He gave them yet another out.

Like I said....I was with him. But he did himself in when he could have destroyed them, he pinched them niggas. Twice.

I don't wanna hear shit else from him about them being scared.
He let them off the hook.

Kap did nothing wrong

I dont look at him like a slave trying to rebel at all.

Becasue hes wants back in

Back